2004 Mustang Bullitt Convertible?

70' Mach I

96 Vert
Established Member
i can has fail?

Ford : Mustang : eBay Motors (item 230428817037 end time Jan-31-10 20:00:00 PST)

failroad.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I don't what I like better: Side pipes, boost gauge (don't see a blower), or that really trick tach mounted exterior on the hood!!

SVTDarin

Established Member
If I ever become filthy rich I will buy cars like that, have them crushed, and send the previous owner video proof.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
At least he stopped short of adding the Cobra fender badges.

That reminds me of two local guys, both in my mustang club. Doofus #1 builds fake cars, he has an 05 yellow GT500 Super Snake (just a GT obviously) AND a 96 fake yellow Saleen Doofus #1's protege, whose car doofus #1 built for his friend Doofus #2, is an 06 GT convertible Cobra California Special. Doofus #2 actually special ordered a state license plate that says "only 1". Imagine that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, customs won't always appeal to the masses. Nobody here might be in love with this one, but the owner did what he wanted to do with his car. Can't fault him for that. He might, though, have to hunt for a buyer willing to pay what the seller feels it is worth.

Sap

Established Member
For 45 years this person has built piles of crap like this, I think its high time we speak out against this.

Come on, boost gauge with now blower/turbo ? WTF is that about.

Exhaust from a Shelby Cobra ghetto rigged up, fake hood pins..... this is just a terrible waste of a nice car.

Enorbit3

Established Member
At least he stopped short of adding the Cobra fender badges.

That reminds me of two local guys, both in my mustang club. Doofus #1 builds fake cars, he has an 05 yellow GT500 Super Snake (just a GT obviously) AND a 96 fake yellow Saleen Doofus #1's protege, whose car doofus #1 built for his friend Doofus #2, is an 06 GT convertible Cobra California Special. Doofus #2 actually special ordered a state license plate that says "only 1". Imagine that.

funny i know of a guy who is makin a termi clone. so far all he has done to his v6 is body mods and interior but has badged that mofo up....i think he posts on this site. :-D

THE_STIG

Established Member
I would actually like to see a a well done bullitt convertible, would look pretty cool.

That however looks terrible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread