Rdplyr

Established Member
FrontCobra.jpg

RearCobra.jpg

Cobraside.jpg

InteriorCobra.jpg

cobraengine.jpg

cobrabackint.jpg

Price drop $25500.00 YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER TUNED AND STREETABLE TERMINATOR WITH THIS KIND OF HORSEPOWER. THIS IS THE BEST DEAL ON A TERMINATOR IN THE COUNTRY PERIOD!!!

This car has been meticulously cared for, and never raced at the track. It was being built as a show car. It has 23500 miles and currently is running at 589rwhp. I have over 170+ transactions with 100% positive feedback.

15000.00 in mods all professionally installed. THE CAR RUNS GREAT AS A DAILY DRIVER. This car looks AWESOME IN PERSON!

Steeda Chin Splitter
Steeda Competition Wing with Steeda Cobra embossed Winglets
Steeda Stainless Slide-style Captive Hood Pins
Billet Shorty Antenna, Polished with Black Flames etched in.
Kenne Bell 2.2 (polished) with 3.5, 3.25, & 3.0” pulleys (3.25 is on the car)
81” 82.5” and 83.3” 8-rib belts
LFP 2# & 6# crank Pulleys (2# is on the car)
3.5” Alternator Pulley
Steeda 90mm Tensioner Pulley
Accufab Big-Oval Throttle-body
SCT 2400 Mass Air Filter (MAF)
12” K&N Air Filter
Flowmaster exhaust with X-pipe
Steeda Triax Shifter
60 lb injectors
Denso Iridium Spark Plugs (the best you can buy)
KB Boost-a-Pump Tuned (with 30%)
KB Boost-a-Spark (Tuned with 35%)
Boost gauge
Fuel pressure gauge
Dual gauge pillar pod holding the Fuel/Boost gauges
Dyno-Jet Wideband Commander
Raptor shift light
Steering Column Pod holding shift light and W/B gauge
SLP Line-lock
Custom Fit Car Cover with cable & lock. Made to fit with Wing.
X-Pel Blue tinted Clear-bra protection on the headlights and fog lights.
X-Pel ‘s Clear Bra
Diablosport Predator

She put down 589/547 on 17 psi /17* timing, 602/564 upping to 19* timing. On 19 psi she put down 618/582 tq with safe timing, all were done safely on 93 octane. The other tunes were not pushed on a dyno.

Contact me for further discussion. You must make a $500.00 deposit on the car within 24hours of reaching a agreement. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Email for pics.

Thank you.

Email: [email protected]
State/Province: Alabama

Last edited:

The Gixxer

Established Member
ok

I am not going to try and rag on you but when you stated you have 170 + transactions and a 100 % feedback you have to show proof of that for people to trust you. How things have been going with people getting ripped off you just want to show that you are a man of your word. I know I have seen this car on ebay and have seriously thought about buying this car man but the one thing that turned me off was the huge wing, and the front bumper kit. Besides that man you have an truly amazing mystichrome cobra. Best of luck.

Rdplyr

Established Member
My ebay id is nutrigolf. The chin splitter fits over the stock front bumper. It is removed easily. The wing can be removed with minimal work. I have checked into this and you are looking at 1800.00 roughly including pain to remove the wing and front bumper and touch up the paint. I checked with a guy in Texas, that has been featured in low rider magazine (meaning he is one of the best in the country with candy paints which is what the Mystic paint is).

Besides, you can't find a Mystichrome Cobra period with the mods on this one for this price, even if you had to change the wing. The wing really looks good in person, but it is a matter of opinion. It is basically what a Cobra R would look like. The Steeda wing in pretty much an exact copy. If someone is really serious about purchase, I might be willing to work the price slightly to compensate for the wing and chin splitter.

Last edited:

Rdplyr

Established Member
Price drop to 28000.00 This is a deal guys! I have title in hand for a quick and easy transaction!

Rdplyr

Established Member
No, I don't have the stock spoiler. You can get it through the guys at modularfords.com for 380.00. A heck of a deal!!

Rdplyr

Established Member
The wing is Straight from Steeda, and so is the chin splitter. It is basically what a Cobra R would look like. It looks great in person. I get tons of compliments.

Users who are viewing this thread