2004 Mystichrome Cobra Coupe

Rdplyr

Established Member
I just entered this car in it's first car show yesterday. I took second in the Modified Mustangs class.:banana: This was a very big show (45 different classes) I thought that was pretty awesome. This is the last price drop and whoever buys the car will get one awesome Cobra!!!

$27500.00 Again, I have title in hand so transaction will be very easy. The car is in great shape and runs perfect.

Rdplyr

Established Member
Thanks. I do to considering there were only about 500 made, and there is over 40000.00 originally invested in the car.

Rdplyr

Established Member
Thanks

For the price, someone will be getting a great deal. They can afford to change back to the stock spoiler and still be less than most people are asking for 04 Mystic Cobras. I have checked with several different body shops and it is not very expensive to change. The Kenne Bell alone was a 3500.00 upgrade not including the labor. I can refer the buyer to a Ford SVT dept that can get a rear OEM spoiler for $380.00.

I just don't understand someone not buying the car because of the wing, which can be easily removed.

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
People are soooooo narrow minded when it comes to things like a freakin spoiler (trust me, I know)... take a look at what you'd be getting for the price people. Bump for a great buy.

Rdplyr

Established Member
My sentiments exactly. The car runs sweet too. It is ready to drive around town, a long trip, or put down some serious numbers at the track. The pictures does not do the car justice.

Rdplyr

Established Member
My sentiments exactly. The car runs sweet too. It is ready to drive around town, a long trip, or put down some serious numbers at the track. The pictures does not do the car justice.

I know I said it before, but this really is the LAST PRICE DROP!! $25500.00 firm.

I have another project and I want to get started on it. This car is paid for and I have title in hand for an easy transaction.

IF YOU WANT A BADASS TERMINATOR with 600HP that runs as good as a stock mustang off the lot, THIS IS IT!!

THIS IS THE BEST DEAL IN THE COUNTRY ON A TERMINATOR PERIOD!!!

Last edited:

Rdplyr

Established Member
Hell, I think thats a great deal. I would be all over that if I didn't have one right now.

I here ya! Someone better jump on this quick or it will be gone!! The car is in great shape! Nothing hidden, nothing wrong!! Just a great deal.

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
goodluck wit the sale. iv seen it in person and she looks good. if i had the money and could get rid of my pos in a min, id be all over er

Rdplyr

Established Member
Is this car sold then let me know.

Thanks James

25K is not big money for a Terminator. I don't know where that comes from. Hell, The price on this car is one of the least expensive on the site.

This car is gone, sold, and one guy is going to be tickled pink when it arrives. Thanks guys and have a good evening.

Pearbear

180 Lbs of Sad
Established Member
I'm the purchaser of the vehicle, and it is on its way to my door right now. I could not BELIEVE how many people were turned away from this car by something as easy to fix as a wing. I happen to love the Cobra R wing and fascia, so everyone elses loss is my gain I guess. And anyone who thinks 25500 is too much for a Kenne Bell'd, mystichrome, low mile cobra is nuts.

Chris is a stand up guy, and this was the most painless car transaction I've ever went through. Thanks again Chris!

mtl-biker

Established Member
I'm the purchaser of the vehicle, and it is on its way to my door right now. I could not BELIEVE how many people were turned away from this car by something as easy to fix as a wing. I happen to love the Cobra R wing and fascia, so everyone elses loss is my gain I guess. And anyone who thinks 25500 is too much for a Kenne Bell'd, mystichrome, low mile cobra is nuts.

Chris is a stand up guy, and this was the most painless car transaction I've ever went through. Thanks again Chris!

Wow good price here's in my country a car like that is good for $38000 TO $41000 its a good deal you made for sure congrulation :rockon:

Mario

Users who are viewing this thread