2004 Mystichrome Cobra Coupe

Rdplyr

Established Member
Your welcome! Man, I have been crying all weekend:( hehe I hope you enjoy the hell out of it.

mormonstang

Established Member
I'm the purchaser of the vehicle, and it is on its way to my door right now. I could not BELIEVE how many people were turned away from this car by something as easy to fix as a wing. I happen to love the Cobra R wing and fascia, so everyone elses loss is my gain I guess. And anyone who thinks 25500 is too much for a Kenne Bell'd, mystichrome, low mile cobra is nuts.

Chris is a stand up guy, and this was the most painless car transaction I've ever went through. Thanks again Chris!

that's cool, if I had the money I would of. Also, that wing is a steeda wing, not a cobra r

LtDavis

Established Member
I rode in this car last night... jesus christ it pulls. I can't believe people wouldn't buy such a rare, beautiful, powerful car just because of the spoiler.... well you all missed out, its getting plenty of positive attention here in Pennsylvania!

CobraLuv

Established Member
congrats to seller and buyer. that car looks evil with the wing. little bit loud for my taste, but i'm sure it gets a lot of much-deserved respect/attention.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I rode in this car last night... jesus christ it pulls. I can't believe people wouldn't buy such a rare, beautiful, powerful car just because of the spoiler.... well you all missed out, its getting plenty of positive attention here in Pennsylvania!

Lockhaven huh? I use to wrestle there every summer.

Users who are viewing this thread