2005 sti , vs 03 cobra vert

musclefan21

Established Member
game is over for STI, unless you from from a dig and you suck at launching your car. from a roll, he will see C O B R A letters

divided

Established Member
Friend of mine has the same STI but with a tune . I have intake/exhaust and walk him. You should be fine.

2004silvercobra

Established Member
not sure about the cobra winning. from a dig u might lose for sure, 2nd gear roll i think it would be close but u should win..

Geno-04

Established Member
One of my buddies just went 11.6 at 116mph with a 1.63 60ft in one that makes 350hp 425tq....and 4 bfg dr's lol. You better hope thats all that sti has.

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
If he's tuned for his mods it will be close vs. the vert. From a dig, the STi is an animal. I just came from the STi scene and they are highly underestimated by alot of V8 owners. Just my .02 cents. Nick

SlowSVT

Established Member
Coming out of the hole your going to have a hard time if he knows what he's doing. After 3rd nothing will save him :nonono:

COBRATT46

COOOBRAAAAAA!!!!!
Established Member
from a roll you would walk him, from a dig hed get the get go but you still pull him in the long run

:lol: Exactly What happened to me. once i hit the top end of 2ed going in to third it was all over.:rockon::burnout:
Stock COBRA Full exhaust STI and a blow off valve???

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
he will have to have the dig. i had a few runin's with modded STI's when i only had intake/exhaust. they would hang through first, fade in second and shifting into 3rd be falling back fast. from a dig, you might get pulled and have to rell him in on the top end

Users who are viewing this thread