2006 Camaro concept?

QuicksilverC5

Established Member
Not sure about the source, but I think we all know the F-Body will eventually return. It sure takes lot of C6 styling cues from what I've seen...so it may be somewhat legit.

It also looks like a photochopped Modena, but all who have seen the c6 with covers off say they got a hint of the Modena. Not that it has anything to do with the camaro, but I'm just saying these lines seem to follow what I've heard in the rumor mill.

http://www.vizualsoft.com/lee/camaroconcept.jpg

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
front looks good b/c it looks like a 68-69 Camaro, but the back looks like a Supra :nonono:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by QuicksilverC5
Not sure about the source, but I think we all know the F-Body will eventually return. It sure takes lot of C6 styling cues from what I've seen...so it may be somewhat legit.

It also looks like a photochopped Modena, but all who have seen the c6 with covers off say they got a hint of the Modena. Not that it has anything to do with the camaro, but I'm just saying these lines seem to follow what I've heard in the rumor mill.

http://www.vizualsoft.com/lee/camaroconcept.jpg

I saw these pics awhile back on turbobuicks.com. From my understanding they were photoshops... but if thats real, and thats what GM intends on making it look like, awsome IMO.

QuicksilverC5

Established Member
I like it as well. Kinda looks like a styling rival to the 2005 stang. I too like it better than the C6 guess we've seen thus far.

lzr red Cobra

Established Member
that looks pretty bad ass, i like it. that certainly would put some more fun in the pony wars.

it would just mean that the mustang would have a rival again, and thats always good for all of us (more hp, lower prices)

Wild Bill

Established Member
All I know is if they brought that thing out,I would find a way to keep my 03,get the 06 cobra,and the 06 Camaro.That thing looks bada$$.It looks 10x better than the C6.I'll take one of those with 400hp N/A.:thumbsup:

98 Yeller' SVT

Perpetual bottle filler
Established Member
The front end looks like the 05 Mustangs, and the ass end looks like a Tiburon, cant GM EVER have an original idea....pitiful....

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread