2006 Corvette Z06 1/4 Times

CorvetteZ06

Established Member
Hey guys new to forum my dad Just Bought me a 2006 Corvette Z06 for my Birthday I just Turned 19 I went to the Track and let my dad ran it Because I cant really drive it that good to run it on a track he ran a 11.6@126

05GTOguy

Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:
Hey guys new to forum my dad Just Bought me a 2006 Corvette Z06 for my Birthday I just Turned 19 I went to the Track and let my dad ran it Because I cant really drive it that good to run it on a track he ran a 11.6@126

:loser:

rev440

young punk
Established Member
MM time slips or videos? hell even a picture with your name on the shifter would work cuz I call bs you woulda ran the car if It was yours.

MuscleHead

Banned
first off. you are one rich lucky bastard.. and i can agree with you that YOUR DAD ran a 11.6.. and that sounds about right for the new zo6.. good job!

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
dude look at his name an join date , he not lyin, or is playing a very elaborate scheme for us to think hes got a new z, and who really gives a shit that much?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Best be watching out! Youre lucky you aren't in my neck of the woods or I would unleash the cobra on ya. My cobra is definately due in owning a new Z06. Nah, congrats on the car. If I were you, I would just pimp the hoes.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
CorvetteZ06 said:

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!! :bs: :lol: :poke: :D :loser:

ls1eater

Established Member
svt1.8t said:
wow who cares, your daddy bought you a car you can't drive. congrats pick me a winner and go hang yourself on ls1tech :beer: comeback when you can drive :burnout:
Wow.....Jealous of the poor boy maybe.......Go troll somewhere else......Congrats on a very very nice b-day present.......You are lucky and must have some awesome parents

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Why would your dad buy you one of the fastest production cars available? He must hate you, and trying to get rid of you! LoL

05GTOguy

Established Member
hitman#1 said:
S'matter, jealous because he's got a better car than your Grand Am? If that's the case, then you should hate this whole site... :p

Wow, you must really feel threatned by GTO's since your always bringing them up. I've already told you I'm not into guys, I rejected your offer for a date now let it go already.

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
05GTOgay said:
Wow, I really feel threatned by Cobra's since I bought this turd. I'm not into girls, I really dig you and would like to offer a date, now can we go already?

:xpl:

Actually, I'm not into amateurs, miniatures, retards, or charity cases. Since you qualify on all four counts, as well as having questionable taste in cars, I must disrespectfully decline your disgusting offer. :loser:

You may wish to try kneedragger or Mr. B, as I hear they're into that sort of thing.
queer.gif

Users who are viewing this thread