2006 Corvette Z06 1/4 Times

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:
Hey guys new to forum my dad Just Bought me a 2006 Corvette Z06 for my Birthday I just Turned 19 I went to the Track and let my dad ran it Because I cant really drive it that good to run it on a track he ran a 11.6@126

........I predict 1 less 19 year old on this planet, and 1 less beautiful Z06 within 6 months........... :rolleyes:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
A C6 ZO6 is not something a little 19 year old should be driving :nonono: , especially if its his first car. Also make sure you buy a nice radar detector, because you have no clue where cops hide out at yet......I still think this is BS but if it is true then, please dont wreck the Z...... :whine:

bubbrubb

Thats pretty ****ing sick that a 19 year old got a c6z as a birthday gift. I'm not one to judge on this type of thing, because I think that age doesn't neccisarily banish the kid into being an idiot (hopefully, for his sake and the emotional sake of his parents if he dies in a car accident).

I'm 20 right now and I will be taking delivery of my GT500 remotely soon. Is it alot of car? yes, absolutely. Is it a shit ton faster than my car now? yes, I realize this, I have friends with some fairly quick rides, I have driven/drive them all. every summer my friends and I go out to beaverun and rent racing carts for an hour, I've auto-x'ed before... so and really its not a big deal to drive a fast car when you're young... as long as you always remember in the back of your head the fact that if you **** up bad you are more or less riding along in a (for the gt500) 4000lb unguided missle. It doesn't take somebody old to drive a fast car, it takes some maturity and experience. I hope for this guys sake that he has both..

white98snake

Established Member
Well their is no doubt in my mind that his DAD has a z06 and ran it at the track but i think part about him buyin it for u is bull, my friends dad owns a 7milliion dollar yacht doeesnt mean my friend says he bought it for him, either way if and when u drive it be careful b/c if the crash doesnt kill you ur father will when he gets to u lol

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
If it's true then congrats on a kickass car in a city that must be full of kick ass babes. Post pics with your butt in front, everyone can admit their mistake and bow down. A 19 yr old with a 80k car in south Florida? Someone's living life right!

Robb327

HP Junkie
Established Member
Man,you guys are harsh i drove a 10sec chevelle when i was 19 never wrecked or even got a ticket in it and i drove it everyday.I just respected the hp the car had and knew how it handled.And no it wasn't bought for me i built it.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Its just that bieng so young and not having much experience with the roads, the car WILL get dinged up and beat up from this or that....(friends all in the car, leaning on the car, etc...) I say just buy you a nice WS6 or something that you wouldnt have to worry so much about and it would cost you half as much. But whatever, its a cool car but what happened to him?

o3BLUEMACH1

Established Member
Robb327 said:
Man,you guys are harsh i drove a 10sec chevelle when i was 19 never wrecked or even got a ticket in it and i drove it everyday.I just respected the hp the car had and knew how it handled.And no it wasn't bought for me i built it.

Thats why you took care of it, you built it, Now if your daddy bought it and you didn't know anything about cars, good chance you would be pushin up daisies....

Robb327

HP Junkie
Established Member
o3BLUEMACH1 said:
Thats why you took care of it, you built it, Now if your daddy bought it and you didn't know anything about cars, good chance you would be pushin up daisies....

Yea your right,i have been building cars since i was 14.My dad tought me well
my first build was a s-10 with a small block i was 16 what a ride.

Machinator

Banned
CorvetteZ06 said:
Hey guys new to forum my dad Just Bought me a 2006 Corvette Z06 for my Birthday I just Turned 19 I went to the Track and let my dad ran it Because I cant really drive it that good to run it on a track he ran a 11.6@126

Wish my parents were rich. Must be nice, I am just a broke working stiff struggling to make my ford go fast.

CorvetteZ06

Established Member
:mj: Yah Bitches just Mad Cause I got a Mother****ing C6 Z06 and either one of yall cant touch so I suspect all yall to shut the hell up when you dont know what I got I Just ordered some exhaust and Intake and bring it On

Machinator

Banned
CorvetteZ06 said:
:mj: Yah Bitches just Mad Cause I got a Mother****ing C6 Z06 and either one of yall cant touch so I suspect all yall to shut the hell up when you dont know what I got I Just ordered some exhaust and Intake and bring it On

Hey man just playing with you so dont get mad, I dont have a new Z but my cobra does make 790 rwhp on 93 pump gas so your not really any competition for me. If you do own a new Z your a lucky kid they are super nice cars.

what ls1

Established Member
790rwhp would lay the smack down on that new c6. watch the sh$t talking there corvette zo6 becouse you are living in a state where there are several cars that will suck you through the intake and blow you out the exhaust. the grammer they teach there seems to be lacking though .

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
CorvetteZ06 said:

Actually I just put a three car wooping on a C6 ZO6 with full exhaust up to 175mph then we let off.

phantasms

Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:

go away :loser:

my C6Z is faster than your C6Z :burn:

mustangbee

Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:

whatever dude. even IF you did have a c6 Z, it wouldnt be that be of a deal..post some pics if you want any kind of respect, with your young ass sitting in the driver seat..if your dad can afford a zo6, a digital camera wont be a problem..also, just so your can own all the disbelievers, have someone take some pics of you driving it, without your dad in the car

CorvetteZ06 said:

I made it 33 posts through this thread getting ready to stick up for you, then you dropped that idiot bomb. Since you're obviously not the smartest person around (moron), I'm sure your Z06 will be nothing more than a pile of twisted metal and shattered fiberglass before too long. Hopefully you will survive and grow up to understand what an idiot you were.

Users who are viewing this thread