2006 Corvette Z06 1/4 Times

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
This moron is a tool. He probably does not even own a computer, his grammar is like what....3rd grade (I have a 11 y/o that is smarter than this idiot).
Yes I see it now. Mom is buying him a 70K car, but she drives a 25K Pontiac....yeah - and with a supercharger AND a turbo!
Loser troll needing to be banned from this or ANY other forum. Notice still no pictures.
I am thinking more along the lines on Geo Metro, with stickers, big wing, fart pipe, etc.

white98snake

Established Member
i cant believe im the same age as this a-hole,
IF you have a Z06 and it runs in the 10's ill race u with a 15sec car if YOU drive for any amount of money ur daddy can put up, lol either way MOds BAN this retard b4 all of our IQ's drop to a dangerous level lol

FPV T6

Established Member
Let me spank your Z06 arse.Mines only an old inline 6 and disregard my sig.The car goes a little harder now :loser:
I wish i could introduce you to some of my 9 sec XR6 Turbo freinds but i cant.

Oh on a side note.You should meet my oldmans $300k modifiied M5.Makes your Z06 look a little cheap :lol:

Last edited:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
sonblue03 said:
It taught me a C6Z06 is capable of having superchargerS and camS

Dont forget about the GTP with a supercharger and a TURBO!!! I bet its got a little NAWWWZZZZ in there too!

bubbrubb

Jdaniel said:
Dont forget about the GTP with a supercharger and a TURBO!!! I bet its got a little NAWWWZZZZ in there too!
volkswagen makes a little 4 cyl. engine with a turbo and a supercharger stock, but please don't read into that like I want to give this kid any credit for knowing that its possible, he is a lying sack of crap & got just what he wanted - a rise out of people who will have infinately faster cars than the kid could ever imagine owning.

and the thing that breaks the bullshit meter is the fact that his mom drives a.... grand prix. GTFO!! no parent would ever buy their kid a car that is that much nicer than theirs! unless his mother was a cheating crack whore gold digger that married a guy without a prenup, I highly doubt that he would get that z06 while his mom drove a twincharged gtp (unless the father knew that both his kid & wife were worthless, then it would be a nice easy way to kill them both - let the mom drive a really fast fwd car that isn't safe & viola! no drivorce settlements!!)

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
VelociTT said:
volkswagen makes a little 4 cyl. engine with a turbo and a supercharger stock, but please don't read into that like I want to give this kid any credit for knowing that its possible, he is a lying sack of crap & got just what he wanted - a rise out of people who will have infinately faster cars than the kid could ever imagine owning.

and the thing that breaks the bullshit meter is the fact that his mom drives a.... grand prix. GTFO!! no parent would ever buy their kid a car that is that much nicer than theirs! unless his mother was a cheating crack whore gold digger that married a guy without a prenup, I highly doubt that he would get that z06 while his mom drove a twincharged gtp (unless the father knew that both his kid & wife were worthless, then it would be a nice easy way to kill them both - let the mom drive a really fast fwd car that isn't safe & viola! no drivorce settlements!!)

I know which car ur talking about, i just read the new motortrend with it in it....there has also been a twin turboed/supercharged STI, but that thing seriously sucked for the work put in it

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
and i guess homeboy with the Z06 of light speed is done posting

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
The guy that bought him the Z06 is not his daddy he is just the chump that pays for his ass. I am his daddy, I f@cked his mom in the back of a Volkswagon Fox when I was 8 years old for my birthday. I could only get 11.6 orgasms out of her though, because I didn't know how to f@ck that well back then. I did however invent ATM that day.

Last edited:

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Oh how to respond first the GTO did not beat the 07 cobra try reading a magazine. Second I am now dumber because of this thread.

dragon93308

Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:
Well I will Meet you In atlanta ga And when I do I will Have Cams,gears superchargers,and everything else bitch Bring That Piece of shit on oh and I will have My Mom to Bring her GrandPrix GTP supercharged plus turboed making 587 horsepower at the wheels which ran a 11.0@123 with 1.7 60ft

WTF?! Sell that car, buy a Civic. You will fit in much better.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
where is that gansta? he prob stroked hjis motor to well over 800 CI

bubbrubb

sonblue03 said:
where is that gansta? he prob stroked hjis motor to well over 800 CI
you're not giving him enough credit... he's had a decent amount of time, so my guess is as good as the next, but I'd be willing to bet my imaginary ferrari f40 that his imaginary z06 is getting a second engine put in the back (complete with 2 superchargers & 2 cams of course!). see, with 2 engines he can now be awd and make a bunch of videos every time he gains 25whp!

or maybe he's just being chased by L.L with the ban stick & can't get to the keyboard right now :shrug:

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Yeah, then we can go 3 wide, his Z06, ur F40, and my Heffner TT SRT10

Users who are viewing this thread