2006 Roll Call

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Alright Luis......I did the dirty work for you! After 100 posts on this thread, 52 MACAers have checked in. And of the other 48 posts of senseless banter on this thread, you're the author of 25 of them!!!!!! I think it's become apparent to the rest of the membership, that this thread is a shameles attempt of yours to try and catch Marlon's post count!.................

:lol:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Alright Luis......I did the dirty work for you! After 100 posts on this thread, 52 MACAers have checked in. And of the other 48 posts of senseless banter on this thread, you're the author of 25 of them!!!!!! I think it's become apparent to the rest of the membership, that this thread is a shameles attempt of yours to try and catch Marlon's post count!.................

:lol: +1

ToplessMystic

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
IronTerp said:

Man Luis, you really are slacking!!! :poke: What are we up to now since Dwight was nice enough to take count ......55?

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Ok hit beat me just don't bored me :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:
I will never be able to catch up the POSTMASTR :bowdown: :bowdown:
I did the accountability before just wanted to get folks some time
I was unable to post all day because of duty :( but rest assured tomorow I will put out the

BLACK LIST

I dont like when el JEFE does the dirty job for me so slackers sign in

PS some of you all spanglish suxs :poke: :poke: :poke: JEFF use dictionary :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
54 accounted only

130 AWOL :uh oh: :uh oh: after a couple days :poke:

do you need the names Numero 1 or just their numbers :pop:

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
I think the member numbering needs to be revamped. There were just 4 of us that got together in Annapolis for our "First" meeting on 07-24-2004. I think that the Member numbers 1-4 should be reserved for them/us. And since Sean(blk03SVTCobra), was the one to suggest the first meeting, he should be considered Member #1, followed by mmars as #2, ,MP3_stang as #3 and myself RAWSN8K as # 4. Sorry Dwight (IronTerp) but since you didn't show up at the first meeting you can't be #1 :poke: .

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread