2006 Roll Call

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Well Maca as we move into the third month of 06 I looked ito the Official MACA members :read: we are at 176 MCAERS in this club :thumbsup: could this be true .. It is big enough for it to be a legit NON profit organization and do some real good to the community. :thumbsup: :rockon:

which brings me up to the 06 roll call lets see how many true MACA can say PRESENTE , that is Present for those of you that don't habla :lol1: and are actively in supporting the club and help each others or are we divided into smaller groups :poke: we should get at least 100 post here really should get 176 but I will be realistic and just want to get a feeling who is a TRUE MACAER AT HEART. NO individuals ther is no I in team altough ther is an M and an E, NO Hypocrates statements
:pop:

MEMBER #45

So SAY PRESENTE :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Last edited:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Member #4 present and accounted for...SIR!!! *in my best military voice*

DONT YOU DARE CALL ME SIR I WORK FOR A LIVING SIR :nono:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am just a little pion in the MACA Chain of command and a post whore :thumbsup:

1fastredcobra

Established Member
Member # 140 here. I joined last summer, but due to schedule conflicts, the only gtg I been able to go to has been the Hooters meet in November. I'm hoping to be able to come to some of the track events as well as some of the gtg's in 2006. My Cobra is at about the 500 rwhp mark now, and with some tuning I'm hoping to take it higher without having to change from the stock blower. Fun car!

stangomus

Established Member
I am present but fairly new to the club. I have yet to attend any events or meet anybody but look forward to doing so soon in some upcoming events

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Member number unknown...guess I should look it up. Here..well not here..but, here at work..I could be here..but, I don't know exactly where "here" is..so once i know..I could be there...but, not here.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I think the member numbering needs to be revamped. There were just 4 of us that got together in Annapolis for our "First" meeting on 07-24-2004. I think that the Member numbers 1-4 should be reserved for them/us. And since Sean(blk03SVTCobra), was the one to suggest the first meeting, he should be considered Member #1, followed by mmars as #2, ,MP3_stang as #3 and myself RAWSN8K as # 4. Sorry Dwight (IronTerp) but since you didn't show up at the first meeting you can't be #1 :poke: .

Users who are viewing this thread