2006 Roll Call

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
I think the member numbering needs to be revamped. There were just 4 of us that got together in Annapolis for our "First" meeting on 07-24-2004. I think that the Member numbers 1-4 should be reserved for them/us. And since Sean(blk03SVTCobra), was the one to suggest the first meeting, he should be considered Member #1, followed by mmars as #2, ,MP3_stang as #3 and myself RAWSN8K as # 4. Sorry Dwight (IronTerp) but since you didn't show up at the first meeting you can't be #1 :poke: .

Interesting....I think we should discuss this over chicken wings.... :banana:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Presente Luis!

Oh, and Todd......This club was being formed well before 7/24/04........Jason Roth and I first first started talking about it in March,04 after an SVTOA meeting we attended together. And then, we approached Omar about it in May, 04 when we got 10 Terminators together (all current MACA members now!), for the U of Md. Spring Car Show. I discussed it with Ken Tingle at the ModFords Track Rental in June, 04. Thus, Numbers 1 through 4 are placed accordingly........ :beer:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Interesting....I think we should discuss this over chicken wings.... :banana:

and at Hooters

I think the member numbering needs to be revamped. There were just 4 of us that got together in Annapolis for our "First" meeting on 07-24-2004. I think that the Member numbers 1-4 should be reserved for them/us. And since Sean(blk03SVTCobra), was the one to suggest the first meeting, he should be considered Member #1, followed by mmars as #2, ,MP3_stang as #3 and myself RAWSN8K as # 4. Sorry Dwight (IronTerp) but since you didn't show up at the first meeting you can't be #1 .

I agree to that but then dwight can be #1 plus

I think I got shafted on the member order as well... Look what you started Luis........

someone had to do it :lol1: now we got a reasson to go eating wings at hooters :beer:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Dwight, didn't mean to offend you, I was just rattling some cages. If I recall correctly, you were planning on attending on your way to OC but got stuck in traffic. Just trying to stir the pot....hehehe. And it looks like I did. I know, I know, I guess I will be punished now....Hey Lou, can you send one of those girls in your avitars over to "punish me"?!?!?! Please!!!!!!

mikeD4V

Established Member
according to the list i'm #143. didn't get around to any events last year but hope to make a few this year..

Users who are viewing this thread