2006 Roll Call

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
RAWSN8K said:
Dwight, didn't mean to offend you, I was just rattling some cages. If I recall correctly, you were planning on attending on your way to OC but got stuck in traffic. Just trying to stir the pot....hehehe. And it looks like I did. I know, I know, I guess I will be punished now....Hey Lou, can you send one of those girls in your avitars over to "punish me"?!?!?! Please!!!!!!
Oh, no offense taken Todd! And Lou, can you bring back your Eva Mendez avatars???? I went and watched F & F II the other day just because of you!!!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Oh, no offense taken Todd! And Lou, can you bring back your Eva Mendez avatars???? I went and watched F & F II the other day just because of you!!!!

Does this mean we aren't going to get together to discuss this over chicken wings? :(

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Count me in. June / July 05. No access to number right now and do not feel like searching the members sticky.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
FISHTAIL said:
Does this mean we aren't going to get together to discuss this over chicken wings? :(
Only if it's at HOOTERS........The absolutely best place to:

Eat Chicken wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:

I still think that something needs to be discussed....at HOOTERS!!!!! I really don't car what it is as long as it's at HOOTERS!!!! Did I tell you that I really really really really really really really really like HOOTERS!!!

Come on Dwight, you have to be mad at me so that Lou will send one of his avitar girls to "punish" me. And, since Marlon feels shafted...I may have to shaft her too.... :rockon:

dakota318

Banned
Lo siento.... I was at work all day. Yo estoy aqui.

Luis, how would I say that, its been a while... Yo estabo a mi trabajo todo la dia????

Last edited by a moderator:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
you got it right you only miss 1 or 2 letters

Yo estuve en el trabajo todo el dia

you still get an A in my book just not an A+ :rockon:

still missing quite a few :poke: :poke: :poke:

Am I wrong for starting this post

whats GOING ON :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread