2006 Roll Call

Almo

Established Member
booricua said:
never Tardy you where accounted for we understand you must of been busy selling parts and cleaning out the closet :D

:lol:

Too funny...

Everyone will soon know that I am someone that likes to buy things and then when I receive them and they don't meet my expectation; well... lets just say someone usually gets a good deal on those items. :D

:beer:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Almo said:

Too funny...

Everyone will soon know that I am someone that likes to buy things and then when I receive them and they don't meet my expectation; well... lets just say someone usually gets a good deal on those items. :D

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Luis, now that you started this, you need to count up how many MACAers have responded!!! After all......it is a "Roll Call".

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
will do MY CAPITAN I will make sure accountability is complete just got to give some folks some time to sign in

DAMN CIVILIANS :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

all right I got an order from the boss everyone line up and be counted for

uno, dos, tres, cuatro, diez opps :cuss:

uno, dos, tres, seis :cuss: :cuss: will you all sign in PLEASE :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you did not post here and you are a MACA :burn: :burn: :burn:

LMAO :pop:

Last edited:

Venimus03

Established Member
Presente, Numero 154, yo estoy aqi.(3yrs of Spanish in HS, I think thats right)

Last edited:

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Almo said:

Too funny...

Boy ain't that the damn truth. Let me know when you get ready to go KB and I will take that shiny thing from under your hood.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Alright Luis......I did the dirty work for you! After 100 posts on this thread, 52 MACAers have checked in. And of the other 48 posts of senseless banter on this thread, you're the author of 25 of them!!!!!! I think it's become apparent to the rest of the membership, that this thread is a shameles attempt of yours to try and catch Marlon's post count!.................

Users who are viewing this thread