2007 gt500 $25,500

thumpstardavis

Established Member
Sold 2007 gt500 $25,500

Sold

I have a 2007 gt500 red with satin silver stripes with 48,718 miles car is stock other than axle back flow masters and mcleod rxt clutch with less than a thousand miles on it and is in very good shape.If interested you can call or text me at 251-978-0699 thanks Matt,$25,500 I can text pics if interested,car is located in foley,AL
Car has always been garage kept

Last edited:

thumpstardavis

Established Member
Honestly the car isn't 100% perfect but I guarantee that you wouldn't be disappointed in it,I have seen cars with 10k miles rougher than this car.I personally have never drove it in the rain,I can't speak for the previous owner but he claims he didn't which it appears that way.He drove it on good days to work 2 hrs one way so that's the reason for the high miles,she slept in a 4 car garage before I bought her beside a 67 and 68 fastback.

dajohu

Established Member
If it's in good shape you should get that out of it easy enough. There are many buyers that would rather grab a higher mile/not 100% car for a little less coin. Like people looking for a DD and don't want to pay premium for that low mileage perfection only to drive the crap out of it every day. Like I was when I got mine :-D Anyway, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread