2008 Shelby GT500, White Stripe Delete, 19k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
That's one sweet car, wouldn't want an 03 cobra swap would ya! LOL

Thanks for the compliments.

Although I loved my 03 when I had it, I'm going in a different direction this time

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Bump.

Have had some tire kickers, some people who can't get financed and people who need to sell their own car 1st.

Still available

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Looks like I may trade it in on an rs4 this weekend.

Anybody want it before the dealer takes it?

Last edited:

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
Very nice GT500, I would pick this up If I didn't have my 5.0. I'm also surprised it hasn't sold yet.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Very nice GT500, I would pick this up If I didn't have my 5.0. I'm also surprised it hasn't sold yet.

I honestly dont either. It's the lowest priced 08 GT500 in the country on Autotrader (with less than 25k miles)

Slow market. I dont mind waiting.

Rs4 I was looking at sold before I got to it.

Still for sale

jgheels2003

Established Member
Bump for a clean looking Shelby. The exact one I would want if I didn't have this 5.0!

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Updated price and mileage on autotrader

I do not understand why this car hasn't sold yet.

Any feedback?

BillO

Established Member
Updated price and mileage on autotrader

I do not understand why this car hasn't sold yet.

Any feedback?

Its the economy people just arent buying toys unless they can steal them.If you dont need to sell it wait till things turn around but it could be awhile.GLWS

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Its the economy people just arent buying toys unless they can steal them.If you dont need to sell it wait till things turn around but it could be awhile.GLWS

+2. Car is definitely worth the money. Just that's what people lack anymore, money lol. Good luck with the sale, hold out if you can. No need to give such a nice car away

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'm definitely in no rush to sell, as I really don't have to.

Seems like everyone that looks at it can't get financed. Sad really.

BillO

Established Member
Your right it is sad, I want one, I have the money I just cant bring myself to pull the trigger for a toy that will probably depreciate. But I keep looking at yours.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Your right it is sad, I want one, I have the money I just cant bring myself to pull the trigger for a toy that will probably depreciate. But I keep looking at yours.

Well. Depreciation is relative.

If you enjoy the car. It shouldn't matter, unless you buy a ford GT it's very rare that a car will appreciate.

Being that this car is on the lower end of the price spectrum, but still having relatively low miles, you are very less likely to take a beating on this car than another in the next couple years of depreciation.

From what I've learned and researched, I would be surprised if this car was worth less than 27-29k to sell outright 24-36mos from now. Barring some major catastrophe.

So I'd say it's definitely not financial suicide.

When would you like to come see the car? :)

BillO

Established Member
Chris, Great sales pitch your in no hurry to sell it and I'm in no hurry to buy it. I just cant justify the investment I guess I will always be just a looker.

MustangMikeKy

Whippled L
Established Member
Well, I want this car, and I could pay for it no problem, but. . . i have a wife, that doesn't like my vehicle changing habits, I just bought this lightning back in April and got royally screwed on it, motor was F'd up and needed rebuilding, it was supposed to be built already, and it was, but damaged. So after I get this motor redone. . . I plan on putting this L back on the market, because I think a GT500 is the car I should have gotten first. . . this is the kindof car I will be looking for, and the price is more than fair. If you could just hang on to it for me for a few months, maybe I can snag it from ya LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread