2008 Summer Thunder Cruise, Saturday, August 2nd.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I just couldn't squeeze this one in today folks...... Got back from vacation at 2:00 am this morning and have been flying around ever since. Football camp starts tonight at 5:00 pm.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Add me to the list arriving from Maryland - will keep an eye out for meeting places as the date arrives - thanks

I was good fun, even if it was only about 8 or 9 that showed up. That is a big car show with some nice rides.

Oh and stsltd.....your GT500 rolls out when you get on it. :burnout:

I expected to a least put a little distance on you when we got on 7 and for you to run me down but damn you were right there. Your car made me want a GT500 all over again.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
We missed you at this one Dwight... everyone was looking for you. I know i was because i didn't know where i was going :lol1: I'm sure you'll hear about me and my navigation... Well anyway here's some pics of the day...

039.gif

040.gif

041.gif

043.gif

044.gif

045.gif

046.gif

047.gif

048.gif

050.gif

Cruisin'
054.gif

Pitstop
063.gif

062.gif

070.gif

074.gif

075.gif

And after a long day and 170+ miles later, i can truly say i had a great time :banana:

I never thought being part of a club would be so fun and rewarding. Thanks Jeremy for not letting my girlfriend and I go hungry :beer: I enjoyed meeting everyone today and it was good seeing those that I already knew.

Cant wait for the next one...

qwikhuh

Established Member
Looks like I missed a good time. I was all set to drive through the rain up here and right before we left the weather report showed hail south of here. Can't risk driving through that.

donpablo

Established Member
This was another great cruise-in and great to meet some new-to-me members. The weather cooperated nicely and the show was definately worth the trip. Here are a few more pics I took of the field.

Meeting at the HS
IMG_0532.jpg

Cobra Alley
IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

Right-hand drive Skyline
IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

RX-7 With a 350 Chevy
IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

Venimus03

Established Member
Sweet pics, I wish I could have made this one but I am at the beach.

stsltd

Established Member
It was great to meet up with fellow Cobra owners and what a terrific car show - still can't get over that Procharger convertible...wow!

Thanks fellas

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Anyone else see or get pics of the Super Snake that was there? If so post um up, still working on mine but I will get them up soon.

Ken

:beer::beer:

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Nice meeting everyone at the show, my first cruise/show - even though I've had my car for 4 years now. Cruise after the show was a blast until the rain. My ears are still ringing prom the procharger/magnapacks.

Following a turbo coupe, a whipple vert, and a procharger vert, was quite a trip, I felt like the little guy on the block. I loved looking at the expressions of all the other cars on the roads......pricleless

I have some pretty good pics from the event. I have tried 100 times to post pics on this site and can never figure it out. So if someon who can, PM me with your email address and I will send them to you to post.

All in all, great time even though I wanted to throw Red Poison's navigation in the toilet.

Thanks guys, till next time. :burnout: :beer:

(waiting for the video of turbo vs. procharger)

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
Fun event for sure. Cruising in and cruising out made it worth while. Plus 1 on the turbo vs. procharger vid!

Did you get your fuel issue worked out Luis?

Users who are viewing this thread