2009 Vista Blue GT500 for sale by original owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I've never met Tob in person, but I feel I know him. He is one of the most knowlegeble person's on this site. He takes the time to thoroughly research a project. He's completed projects I would've never thought of. I will say this is the best 07-09 GT500 for sale anywhere. Whomever purchases this car is not only getting that vehicle, but the comfort of knowing whom owned it. Wish momma would let go the purse strings.

sav03cobra

Established Member
Absolutely Stunning, Gorgeous, Spectacular GT500. Well done Sire! Your Vista Blue is done up right.

Now pass the tissues......

Five-0

Established Member
I want this car so bad. If for some reason this car is still around in April, we'll talk. GLWS!

DPFet

Established Member
Interested

Tob, can you give me a call on your car? I have trouble navigating this website. Cell is 701 361 7719, and I am a registered member. Take care, David

VegasMichael

Established Member
Was surprised to see this ad until I scrolled down and saw you purchased a new Mustang. Anyone who has followed your threads/posts over the years knows how meticulous you've been with the car. My guess is that it will sell rather quickly. Ironically, I have contemplated selling mine to free up some cash to buy a home in your neck of the woods. Anyway, best of luck with the sale.

cluscher

Established Member
Absolutely the very best, most meticulously cared for GT500 out there. Whoever lands this car will be very lucky!

DPFet

Established Member
Tob,
I hope you get this message o.k. hard to navigate this site at times. Please call Dave 701 361 7719, have great interest in your car.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
GLWS Tob! What's next on the agenda?

enhanced-buzz-17622-1279296484-9.jpg

You guys are too kind.

The car is going to be difficult to part with. It never complained and agreed with every mod done to it. I did try a factory navigation unit for a bit but it was actually a downgrade in sound so I put the Shaker 500 unit back in. That nav unit goes with the car as well as I have no use for it now.

Travis, at least she wants a car. Mine wants an in-ground pool, granite counter tops....you know, little things. Be thankful. Now get up here and buy it for her!:beer:

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
I'm bummed you are selling Tob.....Maybe I should sell mine too.....

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Yours is the nicest I've seen - bar none. It's killing me letting mine go. If you let yours go the world will be come unbalanced and spin off its axis. So don't do it yet, I don't want to die never having experienced driving my underpowered GT350.:)

Last edited:

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
Wow, Tob. Even your for sale writeup is ultra meticulous! One thing is for sure--you took the time to carefully and comprehensively research each modification and choose all the best components. Bump for a great seller and a mint condition vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread