2010 GT500 GR40SS Whipple 2.9 Grabber Blue w/Red Manley H-Beams

96slowbra

Established Member
2010 GT500 with just over 10,000 miles. I have invested well over $20,000 in mods. I am the original owner, ordered it in 2009. Never seen weather. Very clean car, always garaged and covered through winter periods. Fully loaded, all options except shaker 1000 (couldn't get with nav).

$45,000

Whipple 2.9
Frpp 123 maf housing
Frpp oval T-body
Ford GT Cams
Manley H-beams
Bob's Oil separator
ID1000
Twin Aeromotive 340 Stealth Pumps
15% ATI Overdrive crank pulley
3.0" and 3.25" whipple pulleys
Revan Racing heatexchanger
Roush factory appearance reservoir
ARH 1 7/8" long tubes x-pipe
Kooks green cats
Complete Magnaflow 3" street series mufflers

Griggs GR40SS Kit
Torque arm
watts link
coil-overs front/rear
315 kit
lower control arms with brackets
Frpp Front Sway bar
Torsen T2 (2013 GT500 Diff)
Frpp 3.73
MGW shifter
CHE K-Member Brace with torque limiters
Shelby Extreme Front brake kit
Shelby 14" matching rear rotor kit (and original rotors)

Recaro seats (both driver and pass power, no airbag lights)
Avante Garde Wheels 20x10 on all 4 corners
Nitto NT05

I'm sure there is many more things that I forgot to mention.

IMG_7737_zpsa10fc110.jpg
DSC_0502_zps7f7f8c43.jpg
DSC_0084_zpsaff4595f.jpg

Last edited:

96slowbra

Established Member
yeah, I've been meaning to get some more. I'll get some interior pics and under hood shots tonight. Anything other spots I should get pics of?

96slowbra

Established Member
about to swap to a bmr upper control arm.
I also have 2 window stickers, original dealer invoice, and certificate of authenticity with build numbers...

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
This thing is badass! I can't get over how cool this is, setup to really do everything. GLWS

bp92gsr

Established Member
Seen that you posted a pic of the car auto-crossing. Has she been dogged on quite a bit or was this a one time thing? I see it has a good bit of suspension work done which is usually a tale tale sign of a car modified to do such racing. Love the car itself but I really want a car that hasn't been beat on.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Seen that you posted a pic of the car auto-crossing. Has she been dogged on quite a bit or was this a one time thing? I see it has a good bit of suspension work done which is usually a tale tale sign of a car modified to do such racing. Love the car itself but I really want a car that hasn't been beat on.

If you want a car that hasn't been driven purposefully you should probably buy an un modified car. These cars are built from the factory to be driven harder than a normal car. The owner of this car has improved upon that. Whether this car has been to 1 autoX or 20 track days- it doesn't matter. The owner has taken the steps to make sure this car is well put together and set up for anything. You don't change the internals of the motor if you're not trying to increase longevity and cut down on wear and tear

Some people

Last edited:

96slowbra

Established Member
If you want a car that hasn't been driven purposefully you should probably buy an un modified car. These cars are built from the factory to be driven harder than a normal car. The owner of this car has improved upon that. Whether this car has been to 1 autoX or 20 track days- it doesn't matter. The owner has taken the steps to make sure this car is well put together and set up for anything. You don't change the internals of the motor if you're not trying to increase longevity and cut down on wear and tear

Some people

The car has never seen an open track day. I have been to half a dozen "Wide Open Wednesdays" which is a non-timed half track with gates to force you to the slow through the corners. I have also made a handful of quarter mile passes. And I also show the car every year in Colorado at The Rocky Mountain Mustang Round Up, that is where I do the autoX. So autox has also been minimal. The car brings home trophies every year for the show. Condition is excellent. I use the car for what it is intended, but by no means abuse it. Very tedious owner, anyone that has seen the car will attest to that. Always spends winters under a cover, in my garage, plugged into a tender, parked on carpet, with a full tank of premium, with fresh oil.
I have recently swapped out the rods so I could turn up the boost and not worry about hurting anything. I haven't really got around to swap out the pulley and get the car tuned for race gas. I bought back my old '91 coupe, so I have been planning on racing this car. Even if the shelby doesn't sell, it probably won't make another pass or get tuned for high boost/race gas.

Please feel free to inquire about any aspect of the car or any specific pics.

jon henry

Established Member
VERY clean Shelby for sale here folks... You won't find a more anal owner then this guy. Car is LEGIT, and ready for someone to turn the boost up.

Boosted 65

Ford Freak
Established Member
I'll vouch for this car as well as the owner. He's very meticulous about everything. Car has NOT been hammered-on in the slightest bit. We can't even get his ass to a "cruise" if there's a cloud somewhere over US territory… LOL! I've personally rode in this car on the street and Auto X course and this car is the real deal. Super SICK & super CLEAN GT500!

Last edited:

makoskey

Established Member
96slowbra..sent you an email about buying your car!

Thanks

Mark

Anyone have contact info to get a hold of 96slowbra about his GT500? I don't know if the email user function works or not due to me being a newbie or not. Sent my info yesterday but have not heard back.

Very interested in purchasing the car!

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Anyone have contact info to get a hold of 96slowbra about his GT500? I don't know if the email user function works or not due to me being a newbie or not. Sent my info yesterday but have not heard back.

Very interested in purchasing the car!

I'm sure he's not on be forum everyday. Got back to my pm in about 48 hours

Users who are viewing this thread