2010 GT500 Red/Black Stripes 9 Sec Street/Strip

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Reached my goals with the GT500 and thinkin its time to move on and let someone else enjoy the car....it has 13000 miles on it, its a Canadian car so you'd have to import the car to the U.S...id be more then willing to drive it over the border for you once a deal is in place and a deposit is recieved...many of you have seen the vids i have posted, its a very well put together 2010 GT500...all work was done by Sylvain and Team BPS in Napierville Quebec Canada. Just a few of the details include a new FRPP Iron Shortblock with the HBeam Rods and ARP 2000 Rod Bolts,Stage 2 Crower Cams,4.0 Whipple(25-26psi),JPC Triple 400lph Return Fuel System,80lb Injectors,FRPP Super Cobrajet 140mm Maf And Air Inlet Tube,L+M 72mm Throttle Body,Brand New Mcleod RXT Clutch,Aluminum Driveshaft,DS Safety Loop,BPS Fuel Rails,BPS Alternator Pulley,BPS 4.0 Whipple Idler,JLT Oil Catch Can,Canton Intercooler Reservoir,Lethal Line Lock,MGW Shifter,UPR K Member and A-Arms,Strange Front Race Brakes,Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge with Roush Vent Pod,Pillar Mounted Shift Light,Rear Seat Delete,BMR Heavy Duty Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets,Steeda Sway Bar Relocation Brackets,BMR Panhard Par,UPR Upper Control Arm,FRPP 410 Gears,QA1 Adjustable Rear Shocks,Front Coil Overs,Bogart 17/15" Bolted GT Rims,M/T 295/55/15 Drag Radials,4.5x26x17 Front Runners,Kooks 1 3/4 LT Headers,Kooks ORX Pipe,Corsa Catback,Rear Eibach Prokit Springs...Probably forgetting a few things...car has run 9.66 Best and just under 146mph in the 1/4 mile...its seen alot of track time, ive got nothing to hide, im an open book when it comes to my cars, i enjoy the path to getting them where you want them to go... thinking its time for me to move on....im not entertaining low ball offers, this is a turn key 9 sec car street and track worthy gt500.....Car is located in Toronto,Ontario,Canada...

$55,900

null_zpsf3015568.jpg

null_zps53490469.jpg

null_zps893aefae.jpg

49ECD26E-C125-491D-A262-34C29CBD289E-1553-000001BCF751E293_zps08ba6685.jpg

FDE3C7AF-BD81-4110-96A3-8A2B6603F965-6293-000005FB67AFB79A.jpg

null_zpsa72dbc53.jpg

[youtube_browser]V2fLiP_jcQ4[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
LOL! Geez that thing sounds hateful. I'd definitely mellow the exhaust out a bit for the street. GLWS.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
back up for sale...if anyone wants a turn key 9.40's Shelby that has run 150mph ..time has come to let her go to a new home.

matt87

Established Member
wow that it badass! looks like a handful to get down the track!

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Not gonna get into a "what its worth" arguement with anyone out here....this is my for sale thread. For those that want a 2013/14 gt500 they are free to do so, for those that may be interested in my car it will take $57k to buy it...if the price is too high then its pretty easy to just move along and find something else in a different price bracket...i can appreciate all comments and i can respect them but im not looking to get into a long song and dance over my price...i feel ive priced it fairly and beleive its an exceptional value at the listed price...really to me thats all that matters.

Last edited:

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
Wow! A great car with great mods!

The price however looks to be a bit extreme. A stock 2010 with low miles is about 35K now. Unless if you put 80K worth of mods into it expecting 55K (stock rate + 25% of the mods cost) would not get you too many offers. Also looks like you came back a year later after posting your original sale. Do you have a revised price a year later?

Dude…..time for you to move along out of the market section UNLESS you are actually going to buy something…..we are all big boys around here and don't need your BS comments about what something is worth. You obviously have no idea what it takes for one of these monster builds like 'Hienz has…..his price is more than fair if you are in the market for a mid 9 sec. car……you could not duplicate his build for anything close to what he is asking…….maybe you could record a car like his and play it REAL loud on your "Internal Dash change to fit an iPad mini" and pretend you have a fast car…lol….

wsvt boost 2004

Established Member
Dude…..time for you to move along out of the market section UNLESS you are actually going to buy something…..we are all big boys around here and don't need your BS comments about what something is worth. You obviously have no idea what it takes for one of these monster builds like 'Hienz has…..his price is more than fair if you are in the market for a mid 9 sec. car……you could not duplicate his build for anything close to what he is asking…….maybe you could record a car like his and play it REAL loud on your "Internal Dash change to fit an iPad mini" and pretend you have a fast car…lol….
Well said. I don't understand people that want to bash someones asking price. If its not what you looking for move along. Its his car so he is entitled to price it for whatever he wants to.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
still for sale...low mile mid 9 sec 150mph 2010 Shelby...make a descent offer you never know i may just bite. Right now shes parked not getting much use so getting a little more motivated to move it...im asking $57k based on whats in it and what it has proven and a complished as it sits...cant bring myself to part it out so will work with the price on anyone thats interested...Most of the work done by BilletProShop, Tuned by Dennis Gomes of Tasca Mod Shop...9.47 has been its best E.T to date and she has gine a best if 150.2 mph....no expense was spared on this car and quite frankly its a bargain at my asking price...I am however open to negotiate.

wallywagon

Established Member
Good luck Heinz, car is a MONSTER. Stand up guy as well!!! Won't find a better price for the build and Heinz is losing is @$$ on this as is.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Price reduced from $57k to $55,900. I would definately consider an 03/04 Cobra + cash in a possible trade. If anyone with a relatively stock 2010 gt500 coupe is looking for an upgrade i would also consider your car and cash for my fully built/modded 10 GT500

Users who are viewing this thread