2010 Terminator Shootout - Sarturday, May 29th!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Like his hot girlfriend? :banana:

No thanks needed, Jason. That's what we're here for. "MACA 4 LYFE BIATCHES" - Justin. :beer:

really....like how hot? should we have pushed you 2 to drink a little more??? :dancenana:

:pop:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok cool thanks FISHTAIL

No problem. I can't take much credit though, I just posted a link to your thread, Dwight actually went through the effort to link each video. Thanks Dwight :beer:.

I didn't get around to loading all my pictures today (and I have one or two good ones), I'll try to get that taken care of tomorrow.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
a little video I did for Posi....make sure to watch it in HD!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7_GRFFkbAE"]YouTube- Posi Performance wins 2010 Terminator Shootout[/nomedia]

:beer:

lastdeployment

Established Member
Gotta say thank you to

Nick (nxt-smr)
Ginny (951mysticobra)
Justin (96n03cobra)
Chris (lastdeployment)

With Ocean City 2 weekends ago and pretty much only a week to get ready for guests and the shootout after party, I didn't have much time to get everything ready. I just wanted to publicly thank them for helping out with cleaning and reorganizing the garage. It never would have gotten done with the help and beer of course. :beer: Also for bringing stuff for the party. :D

also thanks to others like Jake who brought some stuff for the party as well.

Just like Ginny said... That's what we're here for. Besides I couldn't say no, you had beer. :beer:

Nxt-Sumr

The Iceman
Established Member
Just like Ginny and Chris said... That's what we're here for!!!:beer: I'm just sorry I couldn't be there. :nonono: :cryying: :cuss:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

Random
IMG_3760.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3761.jpg

thing sounded like a damn jet engine:eek:

lastdeployment

Established Member
Pics look great! Had a great time, thanks for everyone that helped put it all together. Thanks to Jason for another great cookout as well.
One of these days I'll put my non-Terminator on the track...

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Pics look great! Had a great time, thanks for everyone that helped put it all together. Thanks to Jason for another great cookout as well.
One of these days I'll put my non-Terminator on the track...

Ha. The day that happens will be the same day my car run's an 11.

lastdeployment

Established Member
I guess we both have our work cut out for us then... I plan on making at least one pass this year. You plan on an 11 sec pass this year?? :poke:

We really need to make them both happen on the same day!!:beer:

Your 11 sec pass to my 15 sec pass...........

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I guess we both have our work cut out for us then... I plan on making at least one pass this year. You plan on an 11 sec pass this year?? :poke:

We really need to make them both happen on the same day!!:beer:

Your 11 sec pass to my 15 sec pass...........

LOL, your on.

+1

Throw some slicks on it!

Gonna take more than that. Gonna have to fix whatever is wrong first. I'm planning to take a good look at the engine this weekend....make sure it's healthy.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
LOL, your on.

Gonna take more than that. Gonna have to fix whatever is wrong first. I'm planning to take a good look at the engine this weekend....make sure it's healthy.

Didn't this car run 10.80s before you bought it or am I thinking of anothr car?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Didn't this car run 10.80s before you bought it or am I thinking of anothr car?

10.90's, but that was a long time ago. A few things have changed since then, including the tune. I'm just going to take it one step at a time though, first things first...make sure the engine is healthy. Once I know I'm not staring a rebuild in the face, I'll start looking at other things. If I were running 13's at 128mph, I'd simply be laughing at myself for sucking, but since it's running 13's at 111mph, I'm thinking there is a problem. Car was trapping in the 133 range before, so....somethings up.

I'm heading out to buy a leak down tester tonight after work, I've been wanting my own for a while and this is a good excuse to buy one. Hopefully I'll find the time this weekend to actually do something with it, but at least this way I'll have what I need to check it handy when the time makes itself available. I'll start a thread about it when I know more.

Anyway, to put this thread semi back on track...

I have a few pictures I still haven't posted, primarily because the camera containing said pictures is at my parents place. I'll go pick it up this weekend, and post the photo's once I get it back. I tried to take pics of the people this time, since everyone else seems to take care of the cars. Speaking of, there are a couple good ones of mine in the group :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread