2010 Terminator Shootout - Sarturday, May 29th!!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Damn. I may be out also. I worked out a deal with the wife, that involved her father leaving late for a trip so she wouldn't be alone and I could go....he's leaving sat afternoon, so I probably am a no-go for sunday. We'll see though...

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
Upon talking to my social director (aka girlfriend), it's going to be really tight for me to get there at all Sunday. I forgot we had plans tomorrow night which involved staying in Baltimore.

C MY 4D

Established Member
Well I guess I just wasted $200 on a truck rental and another $80 on fuel.... I can't believe you all would change the date with this short of notice. Especially considering there is only a slight chance of rain.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Well I guess I just wasted $200 on a truck rental and another $80 on fuel.... I can't believe you all would change the date with this short of notice. Especially considering there is only a slight chance of rain.

My apologies on this man. But 50% chance of rain from 6 am to 12 pm. I am not going to risk a whole bunch of pissed of people because we are sitting at the track in the rain. More than likely it will rain all morning. Sunday is just a better day all round ... a little hot but it will be good for racing.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Sorry it inconvienced you Billy. I think Jason made a good decision. Real risky weather tomorrow, while SUnday is looking real dry. Just couldn't risk what happened last year, when MIR graciously offered up Sunday and most folks have Monday off. I got crushed last year with the cancellation........

C MY 4D

Established Member
Oh I understand why everyone is so weird about the rain this year.... I am just a little irritated and needed to vent. I had a truck lined up to take the car up there up until a few days ago. He ended up having something else to do so I had to rent a truck in the last minute.

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
I'll be there tomorrow. Not sure if I will be taking part in the test & tune or the shootout though. We shall see. I thought I was going to be able to sleep in this weekend. Nope, up at 5:45 this morning and i quess i'll be up a 6:30 tomorrow morning

TRBO VNM

it's all part of the game unfortunately. people travel cross country for events and they get rained out. It is a risk we all have to take and usually it works out. unfortunately it didn't these last two times, but at least this could be rescheduled for the following day and it is only affecting a handful of people.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Unbelievable....... But at least we'll have a great day tomorrow and hopefully most all that signed up will be able to make it.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'm still hoping to work out a way to get down there tomorrow. It's been ok since I've been up, but I didn't get up until 11. I got called in last night, and I was at work until 3am, and when I left, it was friggen pouring. Not sure what time it stopped, but my driveway still has a few puddles on it, so I think Jason made a good call considering what we knew last night, and that it was a 3 day weekend.

TRBO VNM

Yeah, was blue skies at 8 and did get overcast by 9 and stayed that way till noon with a 15 min drizzle and then the sun came out. Air was ok but felt pretty thick.

Users who are viewing this thread