2011 5.0 autotrader

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Bahaha, I closed the window and clicked the link like 3 times thinking I got the wrong car.

"Meh see, never take me alive coppers"

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Okay, so the ad says that this is a custom made 2011 Zimmer Golden Spirit. So why then does the ad title say the car for sale is a 2011 Mustang? I get that as far as federal certification goes it is still a 2011 Mustang. But sell it as a 2011 Zimmer!

Oh, and the ad is quoting the wrong price for this version of the Zimmer. It says the original price on this model was $198,700. The current Zimmer Golden Spirit retails for $175,900 and is based on a Lincoln Town Car chassis. I guess the original owner tacked on over $23K in extra options! :dw: Oh, and the company also offers a two-door model that is built on a Ford Mustang chassis which retails for $109,900. So the original price couldn't have been $198,700 as claimed. It was closer to $109,900. Suddenly the buyers "savings" just dropped from "over $100K" to maybe $30K. On a 4 year old used Zimmer. :rolleyes:

Yeah, this whole deal is VERY confusing. Even the seller is confused! :rolling:

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Okay, so the ad says that this is a custom made 2011 Zimmer Golden Spirit. So why then does the ad title say the car for sale is a 2011 Mustang? I get that as far as federal certification goes it is still a 2011 Mustang. But sell it as a 2011 Zimmer!

Oh, and the ad is quoting the wrong price for this version of the Zimmer. It says the original price on this model was $198,700. The current Zimmer Golden Spirit retails for $175,900 and is based on a Lincoln Town Car chassis. I guess the original owner tacked on over $23K in extra options! :dw: Oh, and the company also offers a two-door model that is built on a Ford Mustang chassis which retails for $109,900. So the original price couldn't have been $198,700 as claimed. It was closer to $109,900. Suddenly the buyers "savings" just dropped from "over $100K" to maybe $30K. On a 4 year old used Zimmer. :rolleyes:

You spent entirely too much time looking into that abomination! :lol:

YellowSVTCobra

Established Member

I am not the seller just posted this. It was thread was titled as 2011 5.0 because how many people would look at a zimmer?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You spent entirely too much time looking into that abomination! :lol:

You're probably right, Steve. The ugliness of the beast got me fired up. And.....I was on my 3rd cup of high octane coffee. :lol1:

Woody6799

Established Member

Even the car is confused....

Users who are viewing this thread