2011 GT vs 2012 Gt vs 2003 Cobra

ViciousJay

Established Member
that was some of the worst shifting ive heard on a video from that red GT, somebody get that guy a driving lesson.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Does the cobra have a pulley? or is it stock.

Good runs, it would suck to own that '11 GT lol

REPCobra10

Established Member
I too, am surprised that the intake, exhaust and tune GT lost to the exhaust-only GT...:shrug:

Last edited:

FiveSpeed

Established Member
i dont understand how a stock 2012 gt with just exhaust beat a intake tune exhaust terminator cobra driver must have sucked i beat tuned 2012's with bolt ons no problem in my truck

And I've beat two ported/pullied 480-490 rwhp Cobra's from a 60 roll in 3rd. There's bad drivers everywhere..

A Suede Futon

Established Member
After watching the video again it seems the Blue 5.0ohhh has different gearing that's why he pulls hard from a roll. From a dig the red one has the steeper gearing giving him the win.
?
Please see post #7

Wow, what tune is on the '11?
Bama I think. He sold the tuner last week actually.

Does the cobra have a pulley? or is it stock.

Good runs, it would suck to own that '11 GT lol
Stock pulley on the cobra.

KYSVT

Banned
LOL @ the trolls who think their SC 4.6 is beast. Hell i shut a few up when i was stock lol. Nice post and vid OP. :beer:

RichM1983

Established Member
Cobra loses!?!?! IMPOSSIBRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

lol hahaha

2164263-2154066_imposibru_super_super.jpg

stangfreak

Established Member
LOL @ the trolls who think their SC 4.6 is beast. Hell i shut a few up when i was stock lol. Nice post and vid OP. :beer:

so a motor that can handle gobs of power is not beast? have you visited modularfords and seen harolds stock 03 cobra go 8's pass after pass after pass? any car can do it once or a few times. But over and over and lasting.

come play with my 03 cobra. You can even put a blower on your car. But like I said, fast is fast, but when your ugly, your ugly. I don't care what body work you do on your 5.0

A Suede Futon

Established Member
The cobra in the video is mine. Pulley swap is happening after december, and I'll have another video of the rematch for everyone to argue over :beer:

bleedingfordblu

Established Member

stock? highly doubtful as my mach 1 has taken out every stock 5.0 i've ran and was damn close to intake and full exhaust ones

bad02svt

Established Member
5.0's are fast but they aint that fast
i beat a 2012 5.0 tuned,302 boss intake,headers,373 gears,and intake in my 4800lbs eaton blower truck :)

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Holy butt hurt terminator owners batman! I love the "I beat stock 5.0's all the time" posts...........but who cares.

Users who are viewing this thread