2011 GT500 Pulley & Tune upgrade 545RWHP/534RWTQ

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
^ I know, I know..... :D Those are first mods on the list but i am hoping that Ford will soon offer a TSB for our 1-2 grind before I throw a pulley on it. My good friend today just said I could use his SCT for a while and I could get a custom AED dyno tune until he can get his 5.0L built up. I'd love the 2.59" pulley but i am wondering if its would be safer and easier to return to stock if I just went with a larger TB and dyno tune on top of my Airaid and SVT delete pipe kind like what Tasca Mod shop did in their first 2011 youtube video and got 520ish, or do you think i'd just be spending the $500 for the TB too early?

If I had one of those Tremec 6 speeds that never grinded a day in its life, then I'd be on the phone with AED ordering up a pulley and talking about a Posi port but mine likes to grind 1-2 40% of the time.

i would prolly just hold off, save the money get your fix, or breakin, what ever you wanna call it. then get the ported blower pulley/TB tune all at the Same time. spend money once. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread