2011 GT500 SVT TVS Sterling Gray + Black Matte

Corepuncher

Established Member
Edit: Added dyno chart.

2011 Shelby GT500. Sterling Grey + Black Matte stripes (none on roof).

Ford Racing TVS - Dyno: 635 RWHP
Ford Cobra Jet Throttle Body
C&R dual fan heat exchanger
170 degree thermostat
Res delete, Hood Struts.

Stock exhaust. Never been to drag race. Wheels and tires off a 2012, so almost new tread. RWHP 635.

High end stereo with custom box in back (doesn't take up much room at all). Paint and body are flawless. Tinted windows. Many chrome parts inside (door handles, buttons, levers, etc. Black MGW shifter works like a charm!

2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, $43999 - Cars.com

Price lowered to $43,500 (or $42,999 without the JL amp, cleansweep, C5 door and shelf speakers)

Also included, brand new in box Ford 3.15 rear end for better gas mileage, and to put more power to the ground like the 2013.

Note on dyno chart: Stock Exhaust, Stock injectors, No OD pully, 91 octane, and had big ole 315's on the back when I did the pull. Room to row!!!
dyno.jpg

Last edited:

CFRMSVT

Established Member
I have a buyer for your car...I will sell you a truck cheaper than your dealer, trade the car and deliver the truck. Call me 919-369-3821 Will Pritchett

Corepuncher

Established Member
Bump. Lots of $40,000-41,000 offers.

$43,999 to sell.

I will also include a new in box ford racing 3.15 rear end. I was going to put it on to improve my mileage for every day driving but now I"m selling the car. Also, this will bring the final drive close to that of the 2013, so you'll put more power to the ground.

Last edited:

Corepuncher

Established Member
Yes it has the SVT performance pak.

I also found a place that has really good car loan rates, in case anyone needs one:

http://blueharborauto.com/

Credit unions are another option with super low rates but you must be a member.

Last edited:

Corepuncher

Established Member
I like this car as well ... But I'll like it more without the sound system

You can always put stock back in it and sell the rest. Or, just remove the sub from the trunk if that is the part you don't like. Otherwise, there are no mods done AT ALL to the car, just put new speakers where old ones were.

Just to be clear, the head unit with navigation and integrated steering wheel controls were not messed with at all.

Last edited:

Corepuncher

Established Member
New price of $43,500. Re-posted on ebay motors as well.

$42,999 if I can take my JL amplifier, C5 5X8 door and rear shelf speakers and JL Cleansweep.

Last edited:

281Pimp

Established Member
Nice car. I'm actually thinking it over now. I was trying to save for a 13 GT500 but this seems to put me where I want to be! I'm already approved with my bank. Shoot me an email: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread