2011 mustang details

mustangbee

Established Member
you know, its hard to impress Ford's big time corporate decision makers here on SVT, but damn, i think they've done the impossible.

great car, great value. GM's attempt is laughable by comparsion.

jgheels2003

Established Member
The one and only American car company imho.

Damn proud of the Mercurys we've had and still have.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Eat your heart out GM! Wow, Ford has really turned over a new leaf. And I'm loving it! Thanks for the link. :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just built my 2011 GT 5.0 to my liking. Loaded GT Premium in Red Candy Metallic. But dang, $43,049.00! Good thing Ford lets you pick and choose from a number of packages and options.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
i should have taken my parents advise after selling my truck in Jan. and save my money, drive the farm truck and maybe come up with a decent down payment on something i could want in the future.

:(

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Just built my 2011 GT 5.0 to my liking. Loaded GT Premium in Red Candy Metallic. But dang, $43,049.00! Good thing Ford lets you pick and choose from a number of packages and options.

You're an expensive MOFO lol..built mine and it only came to just over 34k. I skipped the shaker 1k...the brembos and the 19's..dont need navi or the glass roof either. Did add the 3.73's, hood scoop and side scoops though lol. Even with the brembo package and a few other goodies i wouldnt mind having it still came to just over 37k lol. Ive seen a few new camaro v6's for 38k bucks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread