2011 Mustang GT "RACE TRACK PACK" build

silversleeper91

LOOK AT ME!
Established Member
photo1.jpg

rear seat delete with helmet hold downs.

robbinthehood

Established Member
Awesome build and fab skills. Can't wait to see what else is in store for it. So you like the bcracing coilovers? Looking to get a set and wondered how they'd be for street and drag duty as well as autox

mjohns930

Established Member
Like the rear seat delete. Now get rid of the seat belts!!

Like what you are doing though. Looks good.

SCalla1384

Established Member
also i didnt know if any one noticed the rear laguna seca faux gas cap emblem? that is one of two emblems ever made. ford only made one grabber blue laguna seca in 2012 and the car was auctioned off for 450,000 dollars!. i harrassed ford for three weeks to get that emblem. ford only makes the emblem in yellow or red, there is no part number in existance for grabber blue. ford finnaly gave me the phone number to the company that makes all their emblems.

That's badass. Pretty wild how you got that.

What track do you go to for racing? I've always wanted to try one out. Was thinking of going to Limerock next spring.

c_reber

Established Member
Car looks fantastic, and fully functional. I didn't think they had a "track pack" until 2013? The rear diffuser is really nice! Also that blue boss emblem is a nice touch.

What type of wheels are they? They look great with the grabber blue. Although I'm sure you know already, I wouldn't run a staggered set up when racing.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
also i didnt know if any one noticed the rear laguna seca faux gas cap emblem? that is one of two emblems ever made. ford only made one grabber blue laguna seca in 2012 and the car was auctioned off for 450,000 dollars!. i harrassed ford for three weeks to get that emblem. ford only makes the emblem in yellow or red, there is no part number in existance for grabber blue. ford finnaly gave me the phone number to the company that makes all their emblems.

Yeah, ehh. I'm not sure I'd put Laguna Seca badges on a non-LS car.

86Fbody

Established Member
Yeah, ehh. I'm not sure I'd put Laguna Seca badges on a non-LS car.

It's just badging, it's not like he is trying to pass it off as an LS. Anyone who knows there stuff will find it odd that there is a Grabber blue "impostor" LS.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
It's just badging, it's not like he is trying to pass it off as an LS. Anyone who knows there stuff will find it odd that there is a Grabber blue "impostor" LS.

That's the problem. Anyone that knows enough is going to be able to spot the fake and anyone who doesn't, isn't going to care what a Laguna Seca is or what significance it has.

Ehh, to each their own. I'm simply not a fan of putting badges of a different model on your car, just like I don't care for it when I see people putting Cobra badges on their GTs.

Users who are viewing this thread