2011 TVS ET's

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
There is some good ET to be had from having the motor at operating temperature

True that. I "super cooled" my car on two different occasions and it backfired both times. I have never hot-lapped my car. With no more boost than we run, I have found the stock reservoir to be inconvenient (due to it's small mouth) but sufficient. I added a drain to it and use it like a larger tank. My IAT2's end 2-4* higher than they are at the start of a run. I will say I have been considering a larger tank in the stock location like the Cobra Jets run. I talked to the manufacturer at PRI and they will make them to order.

spdracr0

Established Member
I would like to add a disclaimer to this post. After reviewing the Logs, 69mm pulley had to go back in the box. Yes it hurt to take it off. It was running dangerously lean on top. I even did some pulls with the 75mm and it was adding fuel on top and leaning up.. Until I can get some more fuel I am stuck. But once I get some more fuel and the car actually tuned for the pulley I put on it I think a .50 is really doable on a good pass.

Doug1227

Established Member
Just curious how lean on the logs it was? My car's starting to go lean on E85 as well on the top end. I think my tuner commands .75-.77 I believe, but it was beginning to creep up to around .80. Also, what kind of timing are you running? I was suprised to see mine as high as 24.5 at the top of 2nd and 3rd. These are my first passes on E85, so I wasn't sure. Sorry for the derail. I had a pulley that made 1# more and it went to .85, so I took it off.

I would like to add a disclaimer to this post. After reviewing the Logs, 69mm pulley had to go back in the box. Yes it hurt to take it off. It was running dangerously lean on top. I even did some pulls with the 75mm and it was adding fuel on top and leaning up.. Until I can get some more fuel I am stuck. But once I get some more fuel and the car actually tuned for the pulley I put on it I think a .50 is really doable on a good pass.

Last edited:

cb900f

Established Member

I assume you are saying your fuel system isn't keeping up? The ID1000's should be good for that power level.

Clipboard

Established Member
would it be safe to say that the TVS is safer on drive-line components because you can launch at a much lower rpm? safe to say its better with mt-82's? (vs paxton)

BMR Tech

Love it.

There is so much more in this car.... It's got a better sixty and a .50 in it.

Brent Davis

Established Member
@spdracr0,

First of all I want to publicly say THANKS for sharing your data. This is especially helpful to me personally as well as I am sure it is to others. Your accomplishment is what a lot of people are still trying to do......run in the 9's with virtually a stock component/minimal bolt on engine.

You say stock headers, but do you have an off-road X pipe with AB and aftermarket muffs? I ask because I am saving for a new PD blower and perhaps was going to do 1 7/8" LT's and all that but damn if you are running that quick at 4K lbs with stock headers, then to put LT's on is a waste that I can use elsewhere. Not trying to start a debate about your exhaust but just want clarification to the rest of your "stock" exhaust comment. I sure in heck won't buy stuff that I don't need.

Have you addressed the fuel system issue?

BTW, it is Sean@AED that tuned your car right?

Thanks for any information that you can provide.

Last edited:

spdracr0

Established Member
Hope I answered your question sufficiently and yes Shaun tunes my car, but think he may disagree with the way I treat it...lol

Users who are viewing this thread