2011 TVS ET's

NCTroop

Established Member
So a Roush TVS, gear and suspension. Your pulling 1,4 60's and running 9.8 in the quarter at full weight? Son of a bxxxh, that is haulin.

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
I was there for the final run (time slip on far left).....that thing was bookin....it comes off the line like a bat out of hell.....I even noticed a couple rotations of the rear tires when he took off with some daylight under the left front tire....impressive!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to the next outing.....I want that 60' :) :) :)

Last edited:

spdracr0

Established Member
what have you done to suspension other than lca and relo brackets and uca?

BMR UCA/Bracket, LCA/relos/Adj panhard (cause BMR springs),Strange adjustable front struts, viking d/a shocks

Was going to work on susp the day of those slips. I think it will work better with arms up a hole and tight in the back. I just tightened up the shocks and it worked decent, car still leaves and wants to unload, but the track was on kill and I never messed with it. It gets the front tire up/drops quickly, unloads, then hits second and pulls it up again.

spdracr0

Established Member
I was there for the final run (time slip on far left).....that thing was bookin....it comes off the line like a bat out of hell.....I even noticed a couple rotations of the rear tires when he took off with some daylight under the left front tire....impressive!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to the next outing.....I want that 60'

Next track outing gonna be your magic number day if I gotta take the skinnies off my car and run down the track and push you....The lack of timing in low gear is a killer

spdracr0

Established Member
These cars are moving out with stock accesories. I assume you have some sort of fuel system to run the e85?

JMS BAP and ID1000s

And on another note, there is an issue we have to get ironed out, the car only runs about 1300 ft under power. It goes limp at 1250-1300ft. There is at least 1-2mph and 1/2 tenth left on the table

nonliberal

Established Member
JMS BAP and ID1000s

And on another note, there is an issue we have to get ironed out, the car only runs about 1300 ft under power. It goes limp at 1250-1300ft. There is at least 1-2mph and 1/2 tenth left on the table

You think it's from going lean up top or something else?

FIFTY

Established Member
Damn dude, your car runs hard! Congrats on the killer 60ft! What hole are u running for relo brackets? What rpm are you foot braking at ?

spdracr0

Established Member
Damn dude, your car runs hard! Congrats on the killer 60ft! What hole are u running for relo brackets? What rpm are you foot braking at ?
Middle now, bout to move it up. about 1100 or so

Funny thing, our cars were being tested at the same time. My revised tunes came from the results of your car. They actually do not like the same tune the best....I am making an assumtion there but it should be fairly accurate

FIFTY

Established Member
Middle now, bout to move it up. about 1100 or so

Funny thing, our cars were being tested at the same time. My revised tunes came from the results of your car. They actually do not like the same tune the best....I am making an assumtion there but it should be fairly accurate

Very interesting, I might try moving mines up as I'm at the bottom hole and see what she does....impressive times nonetheless:beer:

Vic2186

Established Member
Tvs guys making it look easy..we are probably going to see a lot of Paxton switchers soon for ease of going mid low 10s

Users who are viewing this thread