2011 TVS ET's

spdracr0

Established Member
No one wants to race so I guess I will finally share a couple of track times.
Mods are:
Roush TVS, 3.55, x-pipe and BMR suspension. Still do not have the suspension dialed in but working on it.

Last edited:

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Who is your tuner? Which pulley are you running? Stock motor? Great times! Congrats!

Black11gt

Established Member
suspension not dialed in yet, he says.

1.4 60fts

looks like your flying to me :coolman:

spdracr0

Established Member
Yes, I am still having to drive the car out. I think it will go low 1.3x..

Weighed it last night, 3760lb without me, I am 240, works out to an even 4k

69mm pulley

100% stock motor, stock headers, paper motorcraft filter, 50k miles, loosened stock converter

M/T pro radials. The car would 60 in the mid 1.4x with totally stock susp swaybar on and all with an 82mm and 295/55/15 radials

Shaun tuned the car. I do run it on Corn.

It has not boost gauge and car has never been on dyno. Sorry, everyone always asks those 2 questions..

It is an auto.

Car needs to go on a diet and needs a 100lb jockey.

Last edited:

spdracr0

Established Member
This is why I stressed how impressive the 60ft was on Coonsnakes car. These timeslips are great visual of it does not matter how much power you make. Power dictates MPH but the big time ET is made in the 330....even more so the 60 ft

spdracr0

Established Member
Another thing I have observed is E85 does not like a cool motor. There is some good ET to be had from having the motor at operating temperature and an ice box in the trunk. I just have the stock reservoirs. But I have on more than 1 occasion cooled it down, make a 1/4 mile hit, hot lap it and the second pass is always signicantly quicker even with the higher IATs. Coonsnake, that is something I think would be a very worthwhile mod. One of those custom spare tire well ice boxes.

Shaun@AED

It's about time you posted slips!
Congrats again on the great runs.

You ever looked at getting a killer chiller?
We have done both the ice box in the trunk and the killer chillers. Ice box is great for ballast and it really can't be beat for cooling, but for a street car I like the killer chillers. With a properly done setup we have measured water temps in the stock reservoir in the low 40 degree range on a hot 100+ summer day.

Users who are viewing this thread