2012 5.0 vs c5z

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Relax... That was between us... No reason to get all pissed off about him complimenting your car. I will scold him in LNC and we will refrain from boasting about the 5.0s greatness.

No no, I disrespected the 5.0. I shall amputate my own left pinky now.... I must pay sacrifice to the god that is the 5.0 for my blasphemous misdeeds.

Last edited:

NA_Cobra

Established Member
He made 75+ he claimed, I agree that car should(and did) out perform me on the big end. What's the true number? I don't know, it sure didn't look like a low 500 wheel car, I have gotten beat by them lol

That Z wasn't making anywhere near 500 or 450. It ran like a 420rwhp car. He probably told you crank numbers.

I cringe at nieve/rookie C5Z guys who throws a cam in and then tell people that make 500+....

Last edited:

silverbullit02

Established Member
Think I may get a few runs off with a friend of a friend that just bought the Z Saturday, it has a intake, tune and full exhaust. I plan on not winning this BUT rumor is he can't drive it so that may be my only hope.

Anyone have any predictions?

This was a full bolt on, cammed C5Z that I ran. I held it to him till 3rd and he got out about a car on me.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzRp8ZZHgXyZRXYtQVpvS2VWNVU/edit?pli=1

Damn and you're on the Bama race tune right?

Last edited:

BV600

Established Member
In my 03Z with Full exhaust and LTs, CAI and DR (390whp 3150lbs w me)
I ran AED tuned 5.0 with headers, CAI, 3.73s, clutch, Stock mani and it was almost dead even My car would pull a little harder up top though.
Then ran BBR tuned 5.0 same mods Stock clutch but Boss Mani and I would walk him hard a couple cars.

clean92lx

Established Member
5,0 can't loose people can't you see they beat vettes gt500 everything nothing can beat a 5.0 I'm going to trade my Shelby for 5.0 so I can be fast to .

You should trade your Shelby for a nice civic si. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone has posted a comment like yours above, real original, yet I've never seen any 2011+ GT owners ever say anything along the lines of "my car is so fast it beats everything it never loses bla bla bla" I don't know why people get so butt hurt every time a 5.0 beats something especially since you all are obviously ford people too.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
5,0 can't loose people can't you see they beat vettes gt500 everything nothing can beat a 5.0 I'm going to trade my Shelby for 5.0 so I can be fast to .
Ah, I would trade it too, put a paxton on a 5.0 and it'll go right around you, if you want to go fast.....buy a 2013 GT500 stock it would run that TVS killer of your over.....:burn:

oneslo5.0

Established Member
As for all the other questions, yup just a bama tune, JLT intake and a BBR xpipe. I have everything else to put on that has just sat for the past year. The car runs strong for what it is, it's not the fastest but for the less then $700 in "go fast" mods I have on it right now the car moves out.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Iv just never seen so many stories of 5.0 winning every single time no matter what the race is iv heard so much as bolt on 5.0 beating new 600cc bikes its redicilous .
Whelp I posted videos of both races....so again please tell me how that statement makes sense dick.....:shrug:
And then you woke up .
Don't think your car is any faster then a paxton 5.0, they are both mid 10 second cars :lol1:

I think it's cute that you came in looking to make the most un-original statement to me yet I posted videos of BOTH races.......

Anyway, you're a douche maybe that LS2 was more your league, traded it for that 10.5 GT500 and think you have a outlaw 10.5 car :lol:

Anyway, enjoy the videos pumpkin :beer:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Whelp I posted videos of both races....so again please tell me how that statement makes sense dick.....:shrug:

Don't think your car is any faster then a paxton 5.0, they are both mid 10 second cars :lol1:

I think it's cute that you came in looking to make the most un-original statement to me yet I posted videos of BOTH races.......

Anyway, you're a douche maybe that LS2 was more your league, traded it for that 10.5 GT500 and think you have a outlaw 10.5 car :lol:

5.0 or not. Insulting members out of smack down is against the rules.

clean92lx

Established Member

I hate when Chevy douche bags buy mustangs...

oneslo5.0

Established Member
5.0 or not. Insulting members out of smack down is against the rules.
Meh, just tired of him also...he posts in EVERY thread that deals with a 5.0 and thinks people should bow to his $28,000 pre owned, 2013 TVS swapped GT500. It's cute, really.

I just like seeing him get mad, read back in his posts. When he gets fired up he just goes on this rant....it's great.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Fwiw there was no hate by me and pho... The 5.0 is a beast... there were some facetious remarks but certainly no hate. Given the number of times a 5.0 owner has signed up here to start drama I don't think our banter was out of place nor was it aimed at the OP.

BlownVenom500

Established Member

Skakxjsms

Last edited:

OneSlowV

Established Member
A bolt on ls6 should pull a heavier bolt on 5.0. Then again there are always set up races

Users who are viewing this thread