2012 Cobra Jet

01svtL

Established Member
its a fully built race car. to take a brand new mustang and do everything to this car (professionally built) to run 10s right out of the box, would probably cost more. plus all the hassle of having one built, and going through the fixes and tweaking of building such a car.

maybe if you bought a new V6 and did all the work yourself. but its for people with $$ who want to be able to buy it and go race. to not to have to wait forever having every little thing done to it and then all the testing and tweaking. i think its a brilliant idea for someone who can afford it and doesnt want to actually build a car.

they certainly have no problem selling every single one of them. for the rest of us "regular folks", we can build our own, slowly.....over time..... lol

That, and it will FOREVER be a collector's car. Build what you want for less money. It's still not worth shit in the end. This car can be ran the way it's meant to, and still bring top dollar if you really wanted to sell it when you're done having fun.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
i might just buy one of these someday. it's a long ways off for me so i will buy one used if i do. in the meantime i got a 402 race motor for my camaro that is gonna get me down to 10 flat next year.

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Where did you get this info? I did not see anything about mid 8's. Unless that car wieghs 1500 pounds, i don't see a 500hp car running 8's

The car is wayyyyyyyy under rated it has a lot more hp then 500. It says it in the options in one of the posts. but they do go 8s

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Where did you get this info? I did not see anything about mid 8's. Unless that car wieghs 1500 pounds, i don't see a 500hp car running 8's

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that a 5.4 DOHC with a 4.0 Whipple makes just a touch over 500HP ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread