2012 UMD Spring Meet- Sun April 29

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
ben what wheels do you have that you need to polish?

my car is clean just need a little quick detailer

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
ben what wheels do you have that you need to polish?

my car is clean just need a little quick detailer

I put on my track setup, polished bolted Bogart GT's. 15x10 rear, 17x5 front with M&H Racemasters. I would not take them any farther than this. I carry them to MIR. :burnout:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
And the fun begins

9a543bcc.jpg

128d7908.jpg

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
i will meet you guys thats are comming from annapolis i will be in between 704 and 495 on the exit ramp for 495 . i am in a redfire cobra. see yall between 9 and 9:10

Im meeting nick at 8:30 at mcdonald right by the bay bridge then heading to safeway from there. See you on the side of the road.

Cars all clean claybar, cleaner wax and finish polish. Hope it doesn't rain on the easternshore on the way over in the am.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
You clean your wheels with Bud Light? ;-)

I didn't get any cleaning done today. Had to work. Thankfully the car isn't that bad so some quick detailer will do it. See you all tomorrow. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Colin

you dont? :beer:

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Looks like the rain will be out by this morning. Roads may still be alittle damp at the start, but looks like to be a nice day otherwise. Didn't really even get a chance to clean the car too much. Hope to quick detail it tomorrow when I get off work this morning before the cruise down. See you guys later today!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Don thanks for the offer to pick me up but I am going to try and get some tint jobs and go cycle today I may head down that way. Just don't want to chance it and flood the motor. Will see everyone for sure at the next show.:cuss:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Untraveled road in front of my house has a few dry spots. Main roads may be more dry due to traffic. A bright sun is rising. Possibility of leaving on time for Ziki.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Looking pretty good here in Frederick. Our subdivisions roads are almost dry, thinking the main roads are. Heading to BP at 8:10.

Users who are viewing this thread