2013 5.0, Front left popping/cracking/clicking.

jtmart007

Established Member
I tried searching this forum several times to avoid opening a new thread just in case others have experienced my problems but the search feature kept timing out.

The issue: Noise in the front left region of the car. Popping/Cracking/Squeaking

When:
When going over speed bumps - I only approach and go over them very slowly and softly, turning, hitting any minor bump in the road.

What:
It almost sounds like spring suspension noise but it only ever happens in the front left side and frequently. In combination it often sounds like something is loose; you get that noise like something isn't bolted down. I've not seen or heard this on other 2011+ 5.0's around my city.

Additional Note: I hope to take my car to the local dealership since I am under the 36,000 bumper to bumper but I would like to go in with knowledge just in case I get a run-around. I rarely ever go WOT and 95% of the time drive at or under the speed limit - I love my car :p.

Car Details:
Year: 2013 GT base
Miles: 20k
Tires: 40% used
Trans: Auto
Mods: None
Wheels/Tires: Stock

If I missed anything or need to provide more details. I hope I worded my post properly - thanks for reading :) :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread