2013 Aesthetics

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Oh yeah, I'll be doing the Zaino treatment also. Love that stuff. Made my Molten Raptor really pop.

The 285's I'll burn off first then I'll go with a different tire. :pepper:

yeap, ill get my buddy to detail the car. and im with you, wear out the factory tires then get a wider better set

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
only reason im considering it is the flat black stripes

yuk!!!! shelby FTW!!! :rockon:

nice, i have to look into that clear bra, i might want that

The car has a paisan nose (I'm Italian too!) so it needs something to protect the big thing! Best thing I ever did with my 08!

Last edited:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Front grill for sure, but it must be black and low profile. No rice.

Similar to the 2011/12's

Last edited:

kent1

Established Member
I would not put a grill on mine, I would just clean out the dead bugs and insects once a week! I like the clear look plus direct air flow-it serves a purpose.

The first mod I would get would be Mickey Thompson ET Drag Radials or equal for traction purposes. :rockon:

Panzerfaust

Established Member
There actually needs to be a front grill. I dont know why they kept it open like that. Bad things can happen to the A/C condensor and other things. I dont think it looks bad though.

Right on :eek:

I like the open grill but looking at the amount of debris that is on my 2011's cooling fins already has me a bit apprehensive about a wide-open front intake. A good-sized rock going in there at speed is gonna create some havoc :cryying:

Any bets on how soon before the aftermarket makes a removable grill? I understand the need for the open grill, for increased cooling air flow under hard use, but for tooling around town I think I might want a "screen door". It would be quite disconcerting to put a rock/songbird/coyote into the radiator/condensor....

Stop worrying, you say? This critter was hit at 75 mph on a Utah highway at night and the driver kept going, assuming the coyote was dead in the road. Well, Wiley went through the grill and survived for an 8-hour, 600 mile ride (including two stops for gas) before daylight revealed to the car passengers that there was some fur behind the grille.... The coyote made a full recovery:coolman:
BruteForce: October 2009 Archives , scroll to bottom for the story and other pics....

article-1223087-06F77612000005DC-329_634x469.jpg

2snakes

Established Member
At the cruisins i have seen 50s cars with screen over the radiators i wonder if that could work for keeping the bugs out of the radiator

reason4treason

Established Member
decide on that rear black gloss panel, im still up in the air about it

Know if generally there is much carbon fiber out there interior and exterior for previous model years, which would probably point toward a likelihood that similar stuff will be plentiful for the '13? I think the hood vent would look better in cf.

7t7ta400

Established Member
go to a hardware store get some screen for a screen door put it in front of your radiator when it gets dirty clean or replace that will always keep radiator clean and dent free i have done this to all of my cars over the years and my radiators are clean and bug free

NightKids

Established Member
1- Tint
2- Super snake wheels Black
3- Super snake hood
4- Super snake chin spoiler
5- Resonator delete
6- Roush quarter window louvers

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
In my Opinion the Big Mouth mod looks AWESOME. But given the fact that if someday I own a '13 would be black on black, it wouldn't matter.

My exterior mods:

1) Ordering the car Black with white stripes. This way I got the white stripes (and cobra) on the Recaros (which I think it looks BADASS). Later, removing the stock stripes in favor of Matte Black racing stripes.

2) Tint

3) Different wheels

4) "Gotta Have it Green" racing stripes (seasonal mod, the main theme would be black on black).

NJSP117

Established Member
Its all matter of opinion brother...whatever makes your car stand out...i might get it wrapped first and see if i dont like it, rip it off! :shrug:

I like the idea of painting the rear gloss panel, just doesn't flow. I stopped by the ford dealership and saw a GT, i think its just removable if you want

edit: courtesy of my boy Mr.Pill

408031_347624611935977_100000653239737_1163175_1403267773_n.jpg

Dam that looks REALLY good!! IMO.....

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Well I will not be giving up Roxy, but I would probably do what I did to her, minus a few things like the DS and probably cat back... On the Tints I would do the 50% front windshield. Makes a difference here in S.FL

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Well I will not be giving up Roxy, but I would probably do what I did to her, minus a few things like the DS and probably cat back... On the Tints I would do the 50% front windshield. Makes a difference here in S.FL

FYI tinting the front windshield is illegal....

we need to meet up at PBIR for sure man, especially when I get "crystal", decided thats going to be her name ;-)

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
FYI tinting the front windshield is illegal....

we need to meet up at PBIR for sure man, especially when I get "crystal", decided thats going to be her name ;-)

yeah yeah :) But heh, use to be in the industry that enforces that...In all honesty, if you do not get crazy with it, the cops will not mess with you unless they are on a mission. 50% is very light.

For sure ! I usually head up on Weds test n tunes. Just let me know ! :beer:

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
yeah yeah :) But heh, use to be in the industry that enforces that...In all honesty, if you do not get crazy with it, the cops will not mess with you unless they are on a mission. 50% is very light.

For sure ! I usually head up on Weds test n tunes. Just let me know ! :beer:

Oh I know, I leave people alone unless its super dark and they are being a D-bag....i know it does help alot!

Yea i been to a few like I said, im sure i saw your car once there....Im hoping to get a nice lil break in on the new car once I get and definitely head up to get some "soft" times :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread