2013 GT500 by Shelby Collectibles

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
I picked this up today at the local Toys R Us for $39.99. Not sure if all the color combos are available. Very detailed as far as I can see... Nice little gift idea for your sons, a matching 1:18 scale copy of dads car. Nice to put in the dash for car shows.

If someone is really desperate for a matching Grabber Blue with Black stripes, I'll hold an auction for mine. Try Amazon first though, after Christmas, it will be opened and displayed.

262738_502474653117638_1454440137_n.jpg

Snoopy49

Established Member
Toys R Us seems like the cheapest place, no shipping, to buy a Grabber Blue model. It is listed as a new item on their website, so the other models may be available before Christmas.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
SOMEONE START A PETITION TO SHELBY AMERICA!

Demand the same colors that were offered in production. If they have an opportunity to sell something, Shelby will... SVTP could put in a good word I'm sure and if there is enough outcry, I'm sure Shelby would be down this holiday season. What Would Carroll Do?

I will take detailed pics and post a quick review after it is opened on Christmas. Pretty cool to have an exact replica of your legendary '13 GT500.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Nice. Toys R Us always carries the Shelby collectibles.

the most ive ever found at my local TRU is one and theyre usually banged up. i guess you just have to be lucky and get there after theyre first delivered and before theyre dropped, tossed, kicked, knocked over etc... lol

How come they're only offering the lame colors? :poke:

:lol:

JakeSpoon3

Established Member
Race Red 2013 / White Stripe

If anyone comes across a 2013 Race Red with white stripes...please post a link. I've looked for a couple of months and haven't found anything other than red with black stripes

Users who are viewing this thread