2013 gt500 goes 217.3 mph at the texas mile!!!

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
For this car to do 217 is impressive enough.... Fact that it was done in a mile is outstanding. Especially with the supreme aerodynamics and those "gaping air brake front end openings" this car has.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Toooooooooobbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!! <shaking fists at sky>>>

I had just finished scrawling a tender and empathetic response to Badiquack that I think every deferential contributor to this thread would have appreciated. Oh well, I guess it is a take that was just not meant to be.

My apologies. I'm quite sure you'll get another opportunity as Darwin just can't keep up any more.

Smackiavelli

Established Member
My apologies. I'm quite sure you'll get another opportunity as Darwin just can't keep up any more.

Hey, man, I for one think you've proven a very adept and timely naturalist. Besides, the precepts of modern evolutionary synthesis can only go so far in e-world application. My take was, in allegorical terms, a homemade aircraft capable of a 5,000 foot maximum altitude trying to fly over a 10,000 foot mountain. Far behind as he is in upholding survival of the fittest, I figure Darwin would have approved of the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread