2013 gt500 lower pulley 15% OD and upper pulley 2.65”

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Is there anybody running similar setup? I have boost of 22-23 psi, is that normal?
I am considering using a bigger upper 3.5” pulley to lower the boost.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
What supercharger are you running? I'm on a 10% lower and 2.4 upper with a Gen3 TVS and I'm right around 22 PSI.
How are you monitoring your boost levels, if you're going off the factory gauge in the LCD screen, don't trust it, make sure you're running a good analog boost gauge. This is my setup. And as @1 Alibi 2 asked, do you have a built engine?
Screenshot_20231006_052821_Gallery.jpg

ASJ

What supercharger are you running? I'm on a 10% lower and 2.4 upper with a Gen3 TVS and I'm right around 22 PSI.
How are you monitoring your boost levels, if you're going off the factory gauge in the LCD screen, don't trust it, make sure you're running a good analog boost gauge. This is my setup. And as @1 Alibi 2 asked, do you have a built engine? View attachment 1812214

Thanks Alibi, my car has 2013 Stock super charger. Regarding the gauge yes it is digital linked to factory gauge. The engine is not rebuilt.

I am considering putting a bigger upper pulley (3.4”)to lower the boost to 17-18 psi? Based on the tuner recommendation I can’t use pump fuel with this high boost (22-23)psi .

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Alibi, my car has 2013 Stock super charger. Regarding the gauge yes it is digital linked to factory gauge. The engine is not rebuilt.

I am considering putting a bigger upper pulley (3.4”)to lower the boost to 17-18 psi? Based on the tuner recommendation I can’t use pump fuel with this high boost (22-23)psi .

The factory gauge is not accurate, it's reads off the MAF signal, you're probably around 20psi, still way to much for pump gas. I'd do a 2.8 upper and log with your tuner. As long as your knock sensors are happy and you aren't running out of fuel up top, you should be good

fearthesnake

Established Member
The factory gauge is not accurate, it's reads off the MAF signal, you're probably around 20psi, still way to much for pump gas. I'd do a 2.8 upper and log with your tuner. As long as your knock sensors are happy and you aren't running out of fuel up top, you should be good
E-85 would be his friend and my recommendation, that's if it's readily available OP and get a BAP/Injector upgrade. If the car isn't a daily driver, I love E-85.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
E-85 would be his friend and my recommendation, that's if it's readily available OP and get a BAP/Injector upgrade. If the car isn't a daily driver, I love E-85.
E85 is always the way to go
I dont think they have corn in the Middle East
Lol who the hell knows what kinda fuel they have their, that's why I didn't ask.

Users who are viewing this thread