2013 Gt500 - Track Pack -SVT Perf Pack, Recaros

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
:drool: you don't by chance need a kidney or liver do you? :)

Probably the nicest and best prices 13/14 GT500's I've ever seen. You are giving someone the deal of a lifetime man.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
What a cool color, that is often forgotten about!
Priced right, GLWS!

samcrac

Established Member
Don't be discouraged. I've gone through the same thing when trying to sell any cars of mine over the 20k mark. Wait for the real deal to show up, you've priced it reasonable. If you were unreasonable then it would be a different story but it's clear this is a great deal.

Last edited:

03stage2

Established Member
Someone used Buy It Now on Ebay last night. I have not had any contact with the buyer yet and also no deposit. The car may be sold but with Ebay who knows...

03stage2

Established Member
Ebay bidder has had zero contact with me and has until 8pm this evening. I think it's pretty apparent he will not be purchasing the car so as of 8pm the car will be available again...

03stage2

Established Member
Car didn't sell as the bidder was a deadbeat bidder. Contacted Ebay and fought with them to get my listing fee refunded. They said they would do it as a one time "favor".
Relisted the car yesterday and it just sold again a little bit ago. Once again, zero communication from the buyer and only a few positive feedback points on his record. I'm assuming this is another deadbeat bidder so I'm no longer listing the car.
I'm so irritated with the situation I think I'm just going to keep it and enjoy it for the summer...

fearthesnake

Established Member
Sorry to hear your troubles. Just enjoy like you said seems like a good idea.

Me personally, I think EBay sucks and never list cars there for the reason you have explained. I list on Car Gurus or here period. I've had success on both and once tax refunds hit and warmer weather comes around it will sell.

Car didn't sell as the bidder was a deadbeat bidder. Contacted Ebay and fought with them to get my listing fee refunded. They said they would do it as a one time "favor".
Relisted the car yesterday and it just sold again a little bit ago. Once again, zero communication from the buyer and only a few positive feedback points on his record. I'm assuming this is another deadbeat bidder so I'm no longer listing the car.
I'm so irritated with the situation I think I'm just going to keep it and enjoy it for the summer...

89TTA

Established Member
I sent you an email through autotrader. I'm about an hour from you but my Syclone sale fell through the next day. I'm still interested and working on another deal to try and make it work.

03stage2

Established Member
I have decided to enjoy the car for Summer (I know of a couple hellcats I need to go put in their place). If something changes I will post again but for now she is no longer for sale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread