2013 GT500 vs 2015 E63S AMG tuned

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member

HandBanana

Established Member
Sounds like a a hurt e55, those things are 469hp/516tq. I just looked up the weight, they are 3,815lbs.

You signed up in 2013, so you probably never seen these videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb3_-Um_7L8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYzrQ7axBP4

Beat me to it nasteenate, although I think this was waay before 2008.

I've seen plenty of videos, including these, I had heard of youtube before i registered here...

Don't really care what any videos have to say, the real world can always be different. Maybe I just have a strong running slowbra...

HandBanana

Established Member
Must be some crappy air, my heavier CLS55 did 12.7@114 stock with no prep. It's a 5.bro killer stock for stock and hung with my buddies pullied Cobro :)

Tuned E63's make 700 wheel all day, I didn't think the Shelby would have a significant enough weight advantage to outrun the power and auto. Impressive kill OP!

+1 on potato camera though lol

I pulled 5.bros when I was stock too :D Like I said, anything can happen on the skreetz.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I've seen plenty of videos, including these, I had heard of youtube before i registered here...

Don't really care what any videos have to say, the real world can always be different. Maybe I just have a strong running slowbra...
You dont care, yet you post about a slow ass time that doesnt really represent what an E55 can do. :nonono:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats on the kill op!

I just bought a 2016 E63 S model 3 weeks ago. Things an animal with the auto and AWD. I will be doing the AMS alpha 7 package

Here's a vid of 11 back to back 10.8X passes at almost 130. mph....while getting a massage.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjU6-vacckk

Here's another vid against a mclaren to illustrate the traction they have.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_dllRJW2PDw

I have always been a Ford man but this is a sleeper that can haul the family and then destroy almost any thing you run across at a stop light.
Next year it's upgraded turbos. That will bring trap speed up to 135-136 mph.
Good to see, I'm wrestling with my next DD purchase, Hellcat Charger, ML63 or TT E63.
I wish the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk was out as then choice made.

Tied with the torque, the thing I miss most about my E55 was the massaging dynamic seats.
Those alone put the E63 in the lead, I don't think the ML63 had the dynamic seat option.
-J

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
My car is stock. AMG is tuned, Downpiped, and cutouts.
[video=youtube;meWfMJEN0I8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meWfMJEN0I8[/video]

haha.....i know exactly where that is. I drive that little strip off the 80 exit to 46/Tpk all the time.

Would love to get some friendly runs in with my recently S/C'd C6 when it warms up. PM me if you would be interested.

Impressive kill BTW!

--Steve

Last edited:

TERMN8U

Established Member
Good to see, I'm wrestling with my next DD purchase, Hellcat Charger, ML63 or TT E63.

Tied with the torque, the thing I miss most about my E55 was the massaging dynamic seats.
Those alone put the E63 in the lead, I don't think the ML63 had the dynamic seat option.
-J

It's funny you mention the massaging dynamic seats. I leased my parents a CLS 550 last spring and fell in love with the seats and other details that you only notice after driving the car for a while. When it came time to get something for my self my 14 year old was calling me and old man for NEEDING the dynamic massage seating. You have to experience it to get it. I'm 39 so you don't have to be old to appreciate it. lol.
One of my favorite parts is that the car is semi autonomous. Set the adaptive cruise and stop and go traffic is a breez now as it will follow the car in front. It will also track the road ahead and steer around bends in the road. It's amazing!

TERMN8U

Established Member

-J

I should also mention the reason I got this over a Hellcat. With my tuned and down pipe E550, Cobra and cars like that I would always end up racing to speeds that were waayyy too fast for the streets because they would be looking for traction up to 70 mph. With this things torque and awd it does 0-60 in 3.2 - 3.5 seconds so you can give it a quick hit on any road surface and the race is over at a much more prudent speed.
Just some food for thought.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member

-J

I think this is my next DD (currently have the ML 400): 2016 GLE 63s (non-coupe) w/ RennTech tune = 669hp/738tq.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Hey, OP, how was the toast? Did you do both sides or just one? :) Anyways, good kill. Don't mind the hate. For some reason that still eludes me, the GT500 is one of the most hated Mustangs of all time. :shrug:

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Hey, OP, how was the toast? Did you do both sides or just one? :) Anyways, good kill. Don't mind the hate. For some reason that still eludes me, the GT500 is one of the most hated Mustangs of all time. :shrug:

Actually the 13-14 gt500 is very respected and loved. And I don't see any hate on here , do you ? Pretty impressive.
I think your mistaking the 07-09 gt500 which was the fugliest gt500 ever. Slow too.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
Lol. You'd think people would enjoy a video of your ford beating a $100k+ Mercedes with some work done...or in the same corner would show love... Oh well. Guess this is why I don't really involve myself, everybody takes themselves so seriously here. It's okay. I still like my car

**** these guys. they obviously don't have a clue.

good kill. thanks for sharing.

oh and that fuel slut video is wayyyyy older than 2008 lol. old school.

TERMN8U

Established Member
Many thanks! I love your avatar btw. It looks perfect!

In the spirit of full disclosure I have to let you know, that as a picture of an E550 coupe like mine. I had different wheels but no pics to link it to. Other then the rims it was identical.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread