2013 GT500s Testing at Road Atlanta and Commerce

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I believe so, I'll see if I can jack the car up tomorrow and get a couple brake shots/underneath the car.

The Reaper

Established Member
SID, did you get my PM about having you help host the pictures and videos?

I've got a handful more, and I plan on doing some videos early in the week unless someone beats me to it.

EDIT: also, first video has been removed...

I just slammed you on C5 about the car wash so don't take it personally. I just like the pic that I posted with it.:lol1:

I've posted that pic many times referencing Camaro owners and the Mods always delete it so lets see what they do when it's aimed at a Mustang
owner.

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I think you guys missed it, as it is in the other thread, I think the GT500 vs ZL1 thread on here, but DBK confirmed times of 11.52 @ 127 and 11.71 @ 129!!

So no one commented on this am I the only one who's giddy like a damn school girl about the 11.52 @127 :shrug: :??:

reason4treason

Established Member
I was told that removal would leave paint 100% intact and from what I have read, have no reason to doubt them. One vendor at a car show was removing and reapplying wrap each day of the show to demo how easy it was. Seems it is very durable from what I have found out so far, though I would look for some type of guarantee if I decide to do it. Badges I may just leave off. The one on the grill would be enough and I like the total stealth look. The $3500 was a ballpark quote so did not get into details as to what was included.

I was given a quote of $3000 but need to spend more time thinking about it and seeing a few vehicles of various types done with it. In the photos, they look kind of mottled. The place told me they were doing a Ferrari (458 Italia) for an auto show so I'll try to go check it out. I do think the '13 tail lights are going to look a ton better than all that red-red on previous models if anyone does go ahead and get this done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread