2013 lower fogs at a ridiculous price!

turd burglar

Established Member
Ive asked on a few other forums and guys that just bought this cheap kit and received it said it's a pnp setup

turd burglar

Established Member
I realize what the instructions show, just stating that people have said their kit they received is pnp. I should know in a few days

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I realize what the instructions show, just stating that people have said their kit they received is pnp. I should know in a few days
I know, I was just posting that for the people that do keep asking if this is PNP or what, without reading any of the previous posts, or caring to look at the instruction. Wasn't trying to come off brash.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
id love to see a picture of it, get your guys to toss you a picture to verify this
As soon as I get them, I will look everything over and post what I've found.

Sub'n :pop:...Sweet Deal if I decide not to go with the CS Valance.
Uhhhh...this kit if for '13 models. Unless your sig is outdated. Also, the CS valance is the same as all other '13s, unless you mean you will purchase it with everything included.

turd burglar

Established Member
Ill ask over at modded mustangs but they rarely seem to check threads over there so it might take a few days. Mine will be here thursday or Friday according to ups

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Mine still shows order is processing. I have no idea when it will finally ship, but I'm hoping that happens today so I can have them this weekend.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Uhhhh...this kit if for '13 models. Unless your sig is outdated. Also, the CS valance is the same as all other '13s, unless you mean you will purchase it with everything included.

Uhhhh, yeah I guess I F****d up and didn't realize it was for the 13's. Sig is right...Picked up an '11 with 5k miles 2 days ago. Guess I'm going with the C/S kit w/ fogs:

Ford Mustang Front Lower Fascia - With Fog Lamps: Levittown Ford Super Center

....for my outdated 2011 :rollseyes

turd burglar

Established Member
Mine still shows order is processing. I have no idea when it will finally ship, but I'm hoping that happens today so I can have them this weekend.

Im betting they got a flood of orders as soon as these were discovered lol a little backorder seems likely. Maybe cancel and see if Tousley has em in stock?

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
This is spreading like wildfire. Hopefully it won't take a lifetime to receive mine now lol.

Btw, this info is all over the forums. So I'm sure there's tons of orders before this info came here.

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
Why don't you contact one of our supporting vendors who will match that price and possilby have free shipping?

I plan to if the dealer where I bought the car won't hook me up....I'm still waiting to hear back from the salesman.

I only used that link as an example cause it was the site that OP had linked up at the top of the thread...The shipping is what kills the deal most times with large items like this, so I'm hoping my Ford dealer can come through..

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Uhhhh, yeah I guess I F****d up and didn't realize it was for the 13's. Sig is right...Picked up an '11 with 5k miles 2 days ago. Guess I'm going with the C/S kit w/ fogs:

Ford Mustang Front Lower Fascia - With Fog Lamps: Levittown Ford Super Center

....for my outdated 2011 :rollseyes
Sorry, didn't mean to come off brash. I was just making sure I wasn't missing something with you possibly having a '13.

Im betting they got a flood of orders as soon as these were discovered lol a little backorder seems likely. Maybe cancel and see if Tousley has em in stock?

Why don't you contact one of our supporting vendors who will match that price and possilby have free shipping?

I plan to if the dealer where I bought the car won't hook me up....I'm still waiting to hear back from the salesman.

I only used that link as an example cause it was the site that OP had linked up at the top of the thread...The shipping is what kills the deal most times with large items like this, so I'm hoping my Ford dealer can come through..
I might look into this. If my order hasn't changed status by Thursday, I will cancel and go through Tousley.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

I got mine from American Muscle (assuming you are talking about the GT/CS Fascia) and they always ship free. Just contact the rep on this site, forward him the link to the part, and they should match it.

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
I got mine from American Muscle (assuming you are talking about the GT/CS Fascia) and they always ship free. Just contact the rep on this site, forward him the link to the part, and they should match it.

Great info. I will def try that. They are close enough to me that I could go and pick it up to save them shipping too. Malvern, PA is about an hour and 10 from me.

Users who are viewing this thread