2013 lower fogs at a ridiculous price!

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member

turd burglar

Established Member
These are plug and play if you already have fogs. The more expensive kit has the interior switch and relays and stuff.

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
So us '13 guys can use grille fog light bulbs in this kit? I'd like to use our existing hids in this kit if possible.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
So us '13 guys can use grille fog light bulbs in this kit? I'd like to use our existing LEDs in this kit if possible.

This kit require that you remove the grill fog lights, and it uses an extension adapter to reroute the wires for the fogs down to the new location.

The instruction are linked on the OP original link. It's basically the instruction for installing a GT/CS grill and fogs.

You will have to create your own relay/wire harness to retain both sets of lights.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
^^^^or just "tap" into the existing harness with the spade taps?

451197.jpg

What a dummy I am!!! Double post.......ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Getting mine from Tousley. They HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKED me up!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

naeem5oh

Established Member
if u guys dont already know, you can replace halogen foglight bulbs with LED bulbs and not have to worry about power usage and HID kits... oracle lighting sells them and u can get cheaper ones on ebay

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
if u guys dont already know, you can replace halogen foglight bulbs with LED bulbs and not have to worry about power usage and HID kits... oracle lighting sells them and u can get cheaper ones on ebay

Replacing a functioning halogen bulb with a eBay or PNP LED bulb is stupid. It would be for looks only and not usable whatsoever.

turd burglar

Established Member
Im gonna use a ddm 35w kit. I got an email saying mine have shipped but haven't looked to see the eta

ViciousJay

Established Member
i wonder if you got this and got a stock pigtail and spliced it in and then plugged it into the stock harness if that would work. obviously you would need to go to ford to find the pigtail but would it work?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
i wonder if you got this and got a stock pigtail and spliced it in and then plugged it into the stock harness if that would work. obviously you would need to go to ford to find the pigtail but would it work?
Don't see any reason why it wouldn't. That's essentially my plan.

I want to tie the grill fogs into the headlights to have them run at the same time, high beams and all, and have the lower fogs become my new permanent fog lights.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Don't see any reason why it wouldn't. That's essentially my plan.

I want to tie the grill fogs into the headlights to have them run at the same time, high beams and all, and have the lower fogs become my new permanent fog lights.

let me know part numbers, i want a set but i dont want to waste the $145 just yet

Users who are viewing this thread