2013 OEM HID into 10-13 Non-HID Harness

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Where's the pics vettehunter!!!!??
Lol

Lol. I actually haven't had a chance to install them yet. I have been real busy at work and had to put the install on hold for a few days. I hope to throw them in on Sunday. I will snap some pics and post them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuxedoblack11

Established Member
Lol. I actually haven't had a chance to install them yet. I have been real busy at work and had to put the install on hold for a few days. I hope to throw them in on Sunday. I will snap some pics and post them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha can't wait man!

implosive

Established Member
Some one please pm me where I can get everything to do this conversion. I've been dieing for something like this to come out. Thanks!

scott_0

Established Member
I really wanna do this, but g*d damn the housings are so expensive!

tuxedoblack11

Established Member
Thanks to all you that have purchased, shared your pictures and experience. i sold my 25th harness now and hope to keep more of you guys happy!

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
This is tuxedoblack11 website I posted
I saw that, thanks!

Thanks to all you that have purchased, shared your pictures and experience. i sold my 25th harness now and hope to keep more of you guys happy!
is the $100 price per side or for a pair? and do you plan on making these for awhile? prolly gonna be a bit before I get the money together for this retrofit lol

Users who are viewing this thread