2013 paxton install

hopony

Established Member
Spent a bit of time today trying get the coolant tank to stop leaking on bottom fitting. Found that moving the hose back away from the tank got it to seal. Would like to move it more toward tank, but I will quit while I am ahead. Need it to drive to orlando tonight.

D.T.R

Established Member
Nice thread man.
And god... those clamps that come in that thing are awful. I know the kit is a steal of a price as it is... but either I wouldn't even install that kit without using some t-bolt clamps, or just upgrade when you buy it... that might be the reason why you blew a pipe off lol

Last edited:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I'm still using the worm gear clamps that came with the kit. Even with the 3.6 pulley and 10psi I have not poped a boost pipe yet. I will eventually get tbolts though.

hopony

Established Member
607 hp and 483 tq temp was 105 degrees today. I will post video and graph when I get home. Super happy with the results. Thanks beefcake and John!!!:dancenana:

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
607 hp and 483 tq temp was 105 degrees today. I will post video and graph when I get home. Super happy with the results. Thanks beefcake and John!!!:dancenana:

Congrats and thanks for all the info!

How's it drive???? Does it wick up hard when you put your foot in it??

hopony

Established Member
wpid-20130904_171445-1.jpg

Drives like stock til you put you foot down then pulls harder and harder til you shift. Have to pedal 1st and 2nd gear.

Also gets same gas mileage as i did with bama tune n/a

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I will see what I can do need a good camera mount or to break down and buy a gopro.
I have a video at the dyno but my exhaust saturates the mic on my camera.

how do you like the car? i bet is a blast. i have the latest lund tune on mine now because i swapped pulleys and it drives smoother than the original tune i have. so i am sure that your tune is really nice as well. very stockish out of boost.

Users who are viewing this thread