2013 Shelby

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well list was 69 ....I have 79 with all the add ons....service and warrenty so just make an offer then...lol.....thought some did have sunroofs...

$79,000-$69,000 (MSRP)= $10,000

So for $10,000 over sticker, you changed the oil, bought an extended warranty and tinted the windows? What a steal.

And Chris!, if I was going to spend MSRP on a car, it would be a new one that I broke in myself... not a USED car that had 300 miles on it. Who knows if the break in suggestion was followed or not.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
$79,000-$69,000 (MSRP)= $10,000

So for $10,000 over sticker, you changed the oil, bought an extended warranty and tinted the windows? What a steal.

And Chris!, if I was going to spend MSRP on a car, it would be a new one that I broke in myself... not a USED car that had 300 miles on it. Who knows if the break in suggestion was followed or not.

While I agree- I wouldn't buy one for MSRP with 300 miles either- based on what others are selling for- someone will pick it up for that.

Regardless- this seller is a little out of his mind regarding his pricing logic- or thinks we are all stupid

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
While I agree- I wouldn't buy one for MSRP with 300 miles either- based on what others are selling for- someone will pick it up for that.

Regardless- this seller is a little out of his mind regarding his pricing logic- or thinks we are all stupid

I don't think I would trust that he has been following the break in...since he thought some Shelby's came with a sunroof. :dw:

Some brave soul may pay MSRP...but it'd be dumb, UNLESS it is EXACTLY what the buyer is looking for.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
How does a coupe without the glass roof have a $69k MSRP? Anyways, GLWS. Your car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. :beer:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Holy Crap! 85k? That's it? I'll take it.

kkkkkkkkkk+kkkkkkkkkk+kkkkkkkkkk+kkkkkkkkkk+kkkkkkkkkk+kkkkkkkkkk+kkkkkkkkkk+kkkkkkkkkk+kkkkkkkkkk... Keep the change! Ship it to 94015 please.

backinastang

Established Member
You should have some sympothy for this guy. He is obviously suffering from Down's and paid to much himself. He was a car salesmans wet dream. He paid mark up, full price on extended warranty, paint protection, gap insurance, lifetime oil changes and short bus insurance.

Airborne

Established Member
Your just sad because you cant own such a sweet ride. Really I thought that someone would jump on this car at list price. So what is list you ask? Please inform me o fourm ones...

devlnsde

Banned
i love this stuff

Maybe he will throw in a set of the ...

new design.. alcoas. For $5000 xtra and now he is mad and thinks he has the only cool car in the world

monsterpost

Established Member
Your just sad because you cant own such a sweet ride. Really I thought that someone would jump on this car at list price. So what is list you ask? Please inform me o fourm ones...

You might as well move on as your not going to be selling your overpriced Shelby here. Why don't you go and sell it to the dealer, I'm sure they will give you a good price for it before the bank repo's the car from you.

T davis

Established Member
Call Obama to buy it that way u can screw him like he has screwed the rest of America

Users who are viewing this thread