2013 showed up last night

Turbo mach1

Established Member
As many know i owend a 13 convert and sold it recently. Then i had ordered a 14 glass roof "order still not pulled". Then i was screwing around and found Stus DIB glass roof car for sale. I wasnt crazy about the DIB or the wheels, but some how i ended up buying the car for what i thought was one heck of a deal. So last night at 6:30 Exotic car transport showed up at my door with the arrival. I have to admit i like the car more in person than i did by the pics. The wheels i was so-so on, now that i have seen them i love them a nice 3 pcs with satin/and gloss with a little gray. Color combo works better in person as well "i think the glass roof helps tone it down" Now time to decide if i want to keep it or keep the 14. I guess i have a couple of months to figure things out.

Mainly big props to STU for selling what is described.....

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pictures or ban... haha kidding!

Congratulations!

Turbo mach1

Established Member
shelby1_zpsda5baaa0.png

shelbydifuser_zpsdbec7896.png

shelbyfront_zpsecb2b7ca.png

shelbyrear_zps1b0ce1a5.png

shelbywheel_zps419b93ef.png

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
My second favorite color combination. The black stripes look great on that color.:rockon:

SVTKen

Established Member
I love the color combo. It's like mine, but with the glass roof instead. That is a cool personalized plate you have too.

cclark

Established Member
I think it's terrible and you should just give it to me....lol, awesome looking car man, congrats!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I think painting the rims black and keeping the polished lip would turn the wheel look around. As is I personally don't like them, but congrats on the car, beautiful!
-J

Users who are viewing this thread