2013 Tail lights for the 05-09s???

bossnova3

Established Member
Here's a better pic with not that much sunlight directly hitting them, I like them a lot much better than the OEM ones...
7857553E-1365-4A2E-87DB-3B177F9F8ECD.jpg
"

Sirraf

Established Member
Why would you not make these for the 10-12? That's ridiculous.

dajohu

Established Member
After an almost 2 month wait I received mine today and installed. The fit was pretty good, and of course an easy install. They look awesome!

I didn't think the stock ones were that bad but I've heard everyone else bitching enough that I was looking for something to replace them. These were the perfect solution. I won't bother posting pics since mine looks just like the silver one above (except mine isn't slammed lol).

They look great with tinted parking/brake lights all the way around, especially on a grey/silver.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
I know we went through this, but people tint tail lights with VHT Niteshades, why not buy the VHT red for the tail lights and give it a try? Worst case take paint thinner to it and take it off, I doubt it will disrupt light output etc...it has to be a decent idea/plan of action...only cost 8 bucks and some time.

d05

Established Member
I'm sure it's said elsewhere, but VHT and most other spray tints are translucent paints; they blend with the color of the surface onto which they are sprayed. Spraying red VHT over the black lens will produce a lens that still appears black.

Users who are viewing this thread