2014 Dealer inventory update

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
2 with ADMs
3 with over 200 miles

So where's that really new one at MSRP? :)
Looking forward to see what you come up for your new ride Chris.
Also, should we all be flattered that you chose our cars twice? :)
Hope things are well.
-J

1FASFKR

Established Member
I'm sure those 6 demos selling for new have had the proper break-in recommended by Ford and have never been taken WOT before proper engine and tranny warm up. When I buy a new performance car it will never have more than 5 miles on it.

I hear ya. My Ruby had 4 miles on her. "Quality check" was me and the salesman getting a fill up. Would I have paid MSRP for my Ruby with 10, 15, 20 miles on her? Yes. North of 50? No. Also, a real peeve of mine is when some dumbass drills the plate into the front bumper. No deal.

Ruby is well cared for. No dings, no scratches after 1.5 years and 14k miles.

5.8 Venom

Established Member
I hear ya. My Ruby had 4 miles on her. "Quality check" was me and the salesman getting a fill up. Would I have paid MSRP for my Ruby with 10, 15, 20 miles on her? Yes. North of 50? No. Also, a real peeve of mine is when some dumbass drills the plate into the front bumper. No deal.

Ruby is well cared for. No dings, no scratches after 1.5 years and 14k miles.

I hear you on the bumper, after the deal was done ($), I told them no prep and don't go near the bumper with anything. They "asked" if they could put a dealer paper plate on the rear and I said yes, just for the drive home of course, I am not into free advertising.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread